- Gold Coast
- 【Palazzo Versace】Seafood Buffet Dinner - Friday to Sunday (1900-2130)
1 Key Facts
- 1. Seafood Buffet Dinner 2nd Seating
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Address||94 Seaworld Dr, Main Beach QLD 4217|
|How to get there||● By Car
Located next to Marina Mirage Shopping Centre; approximately 3km north of Surfers Paradise, takes about 10 minutess; approximately 35km north of Gold Coast Coolangatta Airport, takes about 40 minutes; approximately 80km south of Brisbane International Airport, takes about 1 hour 5 minutes.
- Palazzo Versace Hotel Parking
- Marina Mirage Shopping Centre Parking (Address: 74 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach QLD 4217), approximately 2 minutes walk
- Parking fees apply
● By Public Transport
The closest Bus Stop is Seaworld Dr at Mariners Cove
Please check the Transport QLD timetables (https://translink.com.au/) for more details to plan your trip.
|Check-in requirements||Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the booked dinning time. If you experience any unexpected delays, please contact the restaurant to amend your reservation time (subject to availability).|
|Other info||● Departure is required by 21:30.
● 15% surcharge applies on bookings falling on Public Holidays.
● All guests aged between 4 and 12 years are considered children. Infants 0 - 3 years are free of charge. Please advise at time of booking total guests including children and infants. High chairs available upon request.
● As a general rule, smart casual resort wear is best.
● Please note that swimwear or casual rubber thongs are not permitted indoors, in the bar or any of the restaurants.
Savour an exposé of bountiful Australian produce, enhanced by a combination of international flavours, exciting new recipes alongside all time family favourites.
The Il Barocco menu showcases an incomparable variety of the freshest quality seafood, fish, meat, poultry and regional produce with unrivalled quality from sun up to sun down.
When it came to opening the world’s first fashion-inspired hotel, there was only one possible name: Palazzo Versace.
Marvel at the classic Versace décor punctuating the simplicity of the light filled, airy environment.
Acclaimed as Australia’s premier leisure destination, the Gold Coast is renowned for its glorious sub-tropical climate and cosmopolitan enjoyment of life.
Marvel at the sparkling crystal chandelier, vaulted ceilings, hand crafted mosaics and bespoke Versace furnishings whilst enjoying the azure of the Australian sky and deep blue Lagoon Pool.
● If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.