- Blue Mountains
- Restaurant at The Lookout Echo Point - Two Course Lunch
1 Key Facts
- Two Course Lunch from Set Course Menu (Entrée with 1 Main or 1 Main with 1 Dessert)
- 1. Transport from/to hotel
- 2. Beverages
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Address||23-31 Echo Point Rd, Katoomba NSW 2780|
|How to get there||● By Public Transport
Closest train station is Katoomba Station, and closest bus stops is The Lookout Echo Point, Echo Point Rd.
● By Car
There is a metered car park directly next to the venue with ample spaces for visitors. Additionally, there is time-restricted paid parking on the surrounding streets.
|Check-in requirements||Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the booked dinning time. If you experience any unexpected delays, please contact the restaurant to amend your reservation time (subject to availability).|
|Other info||● Dinning Time: 1.5 hours
● Please be advised that food prepared in The Lookout @ Echo Point kitchens may contain or have been in contact with milk, eggs, wheat, soybeans, nuts, seeds, fish and shellfish. If you have any specific dietary requirements please inform our staff during booking and upon arrival. We will endeavour to accommodate your dietary requests, however we cannot guarantee all dishes are entirely allergen free.
Restaurant at The Lookout Echo Point Two Course Lunch
Overlooking the breathtaking valley of the Blue Mountains, Restaurant 1128 is the newest casual dining restaurant in Katoomba. Serving locally sourced produce, the restaurant offers a relaxed environment and unique dining experience.
● If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.