- Gold Coast
- Gold Coast 1 Hour Stand Up Paddle Private Lesson
1 Key Facts
- 1. One hour fully instructed private lesson includes instructor
- 2. All equipment and life vests are provided
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs : daily
● Departure Point: Shop 4, 19 River Drive Budds Beach, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
● Departure Time: flexible time slots
|Address||Shop 4, 19 River Drive, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217|
|How to get there||● By Car
Located at Shop 4, 19 River Drive Budds Beach, Surfers Paradise. This is part of the Bumbles cafe building just on the Pine Ave side of the cafe.
- Street Parking is available
- Parking fees apply
● By Public Transport
The closest Tram Station is Cypress Avenue Station
The closest Bus Stop is Ferny Ave at Palm Avenue, Surfers Paradise Station (Stop ID: 300540 )
Please check the Transport QLD timetables (https://translink.com.au/) for more details to plan your trip.
|Reconfirmation requirements||Please be advised you are required to contact The Service Provider 24 hours prior to the travel date during business hours to reconfirm your booking, pick up location and time, and departure time with your confirmation number. Please adjust your travel plan according to the details given by The Service Provider at time of reconfirming.|
|Check-in requirements||Please ensure you arrive at the departure point 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time to allow enough time to check in. Regrettably, failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.
If you are not familiar with the area or travelling on a weekend or local public holidays / school holidays, please make sure you've checked your timetable or driving route beforehand, and allow extra travelling time for unexpected delays to ensure you do not miss your check in
|What to bring/wear||● Wear Swimsuit or board shorts, Rash vest or a long sleeve T-shirt
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Drinking water
● Camera (waterproof if swimming)
● Money / credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||● The maximum number of one session is 6 persons.
● Lessons are for adults aged 17 to 70 & Children 8 to 16 years. Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
● Life jackets are available, leg rope is worn to keep attached to the board which is another floatation device. Most participants do not fall into the water and if they do, it's only in waist deep water.
● ALL non-swimmers are required to wear a life vest.
● Service provider holds the right to change times if weather is causing concern to participant's safety. In the event of a thunderstorm service provider can delay start if the weather forecast states the storm is moving through. If the weather persists service provider can postpone to another later time or date if required.
● Service provider operates stand up paddle lesson in all weather conditions except during an electrical storm, 25 knots+ wind or hail storm. Although the activity may be cancelled or postponed during heavy rain or adverse conditions due to low visibility and participant safety. This is at the discretion of the Manager of service provider before or leading up to the booking time.
● Stand up paddle lessons are dependent on weather however, lessons will not be cancelled due to rain, if the client chooses to cancel due to rain no refund will be issued.
Gold Coast 1 Hour Stand Up Paddle Private Lesson
Learn all you can about paddling in a private lesson, whether you are a beginner or have paddled before. The lesson can be based on your capabilities and what level you are up to. Open to all beginners and intermediate paddlers.
One hour lesson where you will learn the basics and a lot more about paddle technique, advanced turns and stances. You will learn more, see more & gain a lot more confidence on a Private Lesson. It's great for paddlers who want to gain confidence in a sound & safe environment.
Includes all equipment, Instructor, SUP information on buying a board.
The session time is around 1 hour, but please allow 1.5 hours for this experience.
Learn all you can about paddling in a private lesson, whether you are a beginner or have paddled before.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.