- Gold Coast
- Gold Coast 1 Hour Stand Up Paddle Beginner Lesson
1 Key Facts
- 1. One hour fully instructed lesson includes instructor
- 2. All equipment and life vests are provided
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs : daily
● Departure Point: Shop 4, 19 River Drive Budds Beach, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
● Departure Time: 09:00 or 12:00
● Arrives back at approximately in 1 hour
|Address||Shop 4, 19 River Drive, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217|
|How to get there||● By Car
Located at Shop 4, 19 River Drive Budds Beach, Surfers Paradise. This is part of the Bumbles cafe building just on the Pine Ave side of the cafe.
- Street Parking is available
- Parking fees apply
● By Public Transport
The closest Tram Station is Cypress Avenue Station
The closest Bus Stop is Ferny Ave at Palm Avenue, Surfers Paradise Station (Stop ID: 300540 )
Please check the Transport QLD timetables (https://translink.com.au/) for more details to plan your trip.
|Check-in requirements||Please ensure you arrive at the departure point 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time to allow enough time to check in. Regrettably, failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.
If you are not familiar with the area or travelling on a weekend or local public holidays / school holidays, please make sure you've checked your timetable or driving route beforehand, and allow extra travelling time for unexpected delays to ensure you do not miss your check in
|What to bring/wear||● Wear Swimsuit or board shorts, rash vest or a long sleeve T-shirt
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Drinking water
● Camera (waterproof if swimming)
● Money / credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||● All lessons are subject to minimum and maximum enrolments in order to proceed.
● Lessons are for adults aged 17 to 70 & Children 8 to 16 years. Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
● Life jackets are available, leg rope is worn to keep attached to the board which is another floatation device. Most participants do not fall into the water and if they do, it's only in waist deep water.
● ALL non-swimmers are required to wear a life vest.
● The Service Provider holds the right to change times if weather is causing concern to participant's safety. In the event of a thunderstorm the Service Provider can delay start if the weather forecast states the storm is moving through. If the weather persists, the Service Provider can postpone to another later time or date if required.
● The Service Provider operates stand up paddle lesson in all weather conditions except during an electrical storm, 25 knots+ wind or hail storm. Although the activity may be cancelled or postponed during heavy rain or adverse conditions due to low visibility and participant safety. This is at the discretion of the Manager of the Service Provider before or leading up to the booking time.
● Stand up paddle lessons are dependent on weather however, lessons will not be cancelled due to rain, if the client chooses to cancel due to rain no refund will be issued.
Gold Coast 1 Hour Stand Up Paddle Beginner Lesson
Stand up Paddle lesson begins with a safety briefing and basic instruction followed by a demo by instructor for a full visual of what to expect. Then get out on the water to experience walking on water for the first time.
The paddle boarding lessons are close to shore, flat water only and very easy to get the hang of. Whilst your instructor helps you along the way with balance tips she/he will coordinate the group to begin paddle technique training to ensure you are all the best paddlers by the end of the lesson. You will have loads of fun on the water!
The Instructors are Surfing Queensland accredited and the equipment is the best quality on the Gold Coast.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.