- Cairns Airport Return Transfer: Northern Beaches Accommodation
1 Key Facts
- 1. Cairns Airport From/To Northern Beaches One Way Transfer
- 1. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 2. Souvenirs
- 3. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: daily, all year round
Depart from Cairns Airport
● Pick-up: Cairns Airport
● Drop-off: Northern Beaches Accommodation (Ellis Beach, Palm Cove, Paradise Palms, Clifton Beach, Kewarra Beach, Trinity Beach)
Please advise the name of your hotel and we will arrange the most convenient drop-off location.
Depart from Northern Beaches
● Pick-up: Northern Beaches Accommodation (Ellis Beach, Palm Cove, Paradise Palms, Clifton Beach, Kewarra Beach, Trinity Beach)
Please advise the name of your hotel and we will arrange the most convenient pick-up location.
● Drop-off: Cairns Airport
● Departure time: Precise departure time will be advised in your booking confirmation email.
|How to get there||Complimentary transfer from/to selected hotels included. Please indicate the name of your hotel at the point of booking - the most convenient pick-up location and time will be advised in your booking confirmation.|
|Reconfirmation requirements||Please be advised you are required to contact The Service Provider 24 hours prior to the travel date during business hours to reconfirm your booking, pick up location and time, and departure time with your confirmation number. Please adjust your travel plan according to the details given by The Service Provider at time of reconfirming.|
|Check-in requirements||Please arrive 20 minutes prior to the pick-up time at your booked pick up location. There might be 5-10 minutes delay depends on the traffic on the day. If you think the pickup is late or you are not being picked up, please call The Service Provider and quote your confirmation number to double check.|
|Other info||【Important Post-Covid Service Information】
- All customers will be required to wear a face covering at all times.
- The Service Provider is not accepting bookings for flights arriving in from recognised COVID-19 hotspots.
- Passengers arriving from locations that are considered recognised hot-spots at the time of arrival will have their booking cancelled and refunded and will need to make their own way.
All passengers need to ensure they can board, disembark (via hoist assistance if booked) and move around the bus unaided or, alternatively travel with a care assistant or companion.
MUST be advised at the time of booking. If a wheelchair bound client is booked they must have appropriate carers to assist with boarding the coach. The drivers will make every effort to assist, but they do not have the training or physical attributes to be able to help at all times. Client's wheelchair must be the collapsible variety we do not have Wheel Chair assessable Coaches. Passengers will have to climb up 3 stairs and when in bus another step up for the large coach. For the smaller coach they have 1 step up.
The Service Provider reserves the right to alter the times and destinations as necessary. The Service Provider does not take responsibility for delays due to traffic or any other factor. Pick up times are approximate due to traffic conditions and number of pick ups
● Baggage Information
Luggage is limited to one suitcase and one piece of hand luggage per person (per airport weight guidelines). Any one piece of luggage exceeding 23kgs may require passenger assistance to load/unload. Surcharges apply to additional luggage items (see below). All luggage must be clearly labelled by the passenger, including name and residential address. Passenger/s should carry valuable and fragile items (e.g. jewellery, expensive equipment, cash etc.) on-board. The Service Provider is not liable for the loss of, or damage to any property, luggage or other goods. The Service Provider will not be liable for any reported loss or damage that is suffered, or is caused by anything occurring before, after, or in the course of any journey.
● Passenger Info
• Infant = 0-1 years old. Infant travel is free on an adult passenger's lap. (Please note this includes all persons younger than 12 months only.)
• Child = 1-13 years old. Charged at the child rate. Children aged 1-3 can be held on the lap of adult travelling passenger. (Please note this includes from 12 months up to 13 years old.)
• Children 3-13 years old must occupy their own seat.
• Family = 2 adults and 2 children inclusive.
Passengers under the age of 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
● Return booking eligibility:
• Both the inbound and outbound service must be booked during the initial reservation.
• The pick-up and drop off locations must exactly correspond (i.e. the same address or hotel), otherwise the booking must be booked as two one way fares.
Cairns Airport Return Transfer: Northern Beaches Accommodation
CAIRNS DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL TERMINALS
This service will be provided by Exemplar Coaches
ARRIVAL PROCEDURE- MEETING POINT
All arriving passengers are to collect their luggage, exit through the large glass doors in the far left-hand corner of the baggage collection area where an Exemplar representative will be awaiting your arrival (close to your assigned carousel).
All arriving passengers are to collect their luggage and clear through customs where an Exemplar representative will be awaiting your arrival.
Passengers will then be directed to their bus. Airport to city shuttles operates to meet all flights. Your service will depart once a minimum capacity is reached.
- If you have not made contact with an Exemplar staff member within 15 minutes of your pickup time, please phone +617 42 133 333 ASAP
Passengers arriving from delayed flights who miss the last service out are required to make alternative travel arrangements at their own expense – these passengers will be eligible for a refund for the unused service. If your flight has been delayed please contact The Service Provider immediately on +61 7 5556 9888 and you will be put you on the next available service. Clients who choose to not wait for the next available service may not be eligible for a refund.
Please note: The services are unable to wait for delayed flights or late passengers. The Service Provider is not responsible for delayed flights.
DEPARTING PROCEDURE FOR CAIRNS
- Passengers are required to make contact with Exemplar Coaches 24 hours prior to departure to reconfirm.
- Your service should arrive during the 20-minute window outlined on your confirmation. You must be ready and waiting outside your pickup point and in view of the road for the entirety of your pick up window.
- If you miss your allocated service please make contact with The Service Provider directly on +61 7 5556 9888 (international) ASAP. Ask your hotel/concierge if you require assistance.
- Please ensure your mobile is switched on in case we need to contact you.
- Passengers that are not found may not be eligible for refund or reimbursement.
- Please do not depart in a taxi without first making contact with The Service Provider.
Regular daily services are available so you get to choose times and pickup and dropoff points suitable to your requirements.
If you're traveling between Cairns Airport & Northern Beaches, be sure to catch this Cairns Airport transfers from/to Northern Beaches for a hassle-free travel to your destination.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.