- Madame Tussauds Sydney Entry Ticket
1 Key Facts
- 1. Madame Tussauds Sydney Entry Ticket
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Please note: the attraction will close on every Tuesday and Wednesday from 9th June 2020 onwards until further notice.
● Pre-purchased open-dated tickets must pre-book timeslot before visiting each attraction.
|Address||Aquarium Wharf, Darling Harbour, Sydney NSW 2000|
|How to get there||● By Train
A short walk from Town Hall or Wynyard stations. Head for King Street from Wynyard or Market Street from Town Hall and then walk west down the hill towards Darling Harbour.
● By Ferry
Public ferry services to Darling Harbour depart from Circular Quay Wharf 5 about every half an hour.
● By Light Rail
Exit the light rail from either the Convention Centre or Pyrmont Bay stations.
|Other info||Please check with The Service Provider for up to date opening hours and current exhibits when closer to travel date to plan your visit|
Mdame Tussauds Sydney
Get up-close & personal with your favourite celebrities and become the star of the story when you step into one of our immersive experiences.
SAVE THE WORLD in the new 'Justice League: A Call for Heroes' experience alongside Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and The Flash!
You can star in your own Cosmopolitan cover shoot in our Fashion Week experience, hang out with the Hemsworth brothers at the ultimate VIP party or see if you've got what it takes to win the MTV best newcomer award at our new MTV Music zone!
- History and World Leaders - From history-changing Australians to US Presidents, these icons shaped the world we live in today.
- Sports - On your marks, get set, go! This is your chance to see the world's biggest sports stars up close. Feel the Adrenaline rush of meeting Olympic Legends, Aussie cricket legends and international sporting stars
- MTV Music - Do you have what it takes to win the MTV best newcomer award? Take the mic and lay down a track in one of our recording booths then channel your inner MJ when you bust out some moves on the dance floor. Get transported into a live music festival with our virtual reality experience and take a snap with a life-sized MTV award!
- Marvel Zone - Start your Superhero training at our all-new Marvel zone this school holidays. We've got an all-new Spider-Man set where you can hang off the celling in true Spidey style with the ultimate web slinging crime fighter. Check out Stark Labs, try on Iron Man's suit and get up close and with Wolverine's remarkable foot-long Adamantium claws – if you dare!
- Fashion - Experience the glitz and glamour of the fashion world like never before with supermodel Kendall Jenner. Get your selfie with Kendall and become part of the Kardashian squad. Kendall is paying us a visit from Madame Tussauds London, so make sure you visit us before she jets off to her next major photo shoot!
- Film and TV - Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame while being interviewed on TV and join the set of y our favourite Australian soapie. Step straight into the movies with some of the greatest icons of film history. Plus, mingle with the greats of the silver screen as well as much loved movie characters. Here's just a few of the famous faces you'll meet in our Film, TV and Marvel Super Hero areas
- Justice League - Heroes Unite! The Justice League have swooped into Madame Tussauds Sydney and they need YOUR help to save the world (Yeah, YOU!) Bring your bravery and join the ultimate battle. Keep scrolling to see all the October School Holiday superhero activities at Madame Tussauds Sydney!
- Party - you're invited to PARTY with the hottest stars. Walk through the striking entrance tunnel and have your GIF snapped with Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, before stepping aboard Sydney's most luxurious pontoon party.
Do your best curtsy or bow, because you are in the presence of royalty. Take a seat on the throne with the Royal family and pose like the Queen you are!
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.