- Port Macquarie
- Port Macquarie Billabong Zoo Koala & Wildlife Park Entry Ticket
1 Key Facts
- 1. Day entry to Billabong Zoo
- 2. Zoo talks
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
- 5. Any optional extra items (including but not limited to encounters / experiences / photo packages) that are not included in the standard admission. All optional extra items are at own expense.
|Address||61 Billabong Drive, Port Macquarie NSW 2444|
|How to get there||● By Car
Located approximately 10km west of Port Macquarie town centre, takes about 13 minutes; approximately 151km south of Coffs Harbour Airport, takes about 1 hour 40 minutes; approximately 215km north of Newcastle Airport, takes about 2 hour 20 minutes.
- [Free] Onsite parking available
● By Public Transport
Unfortunately there is no direct public transport available.
|What to bring/wear||● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, eg. jacket for cooler months.
● Comfortable enclosed walking shoes
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Water bottle, Snacks
● Umbrella / raincoat if rains
● Insect repellent
● Money / credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||● Conditions of Entry
Billabong Zoo has a few conditions in regard to Zoo Entry, necessary for health and safety reasons and to ensure that other visitors and our animals are not disturbed or made to feel uncomfortable.
- bare feet
- roller blades
- self-propelled kids' carts
- selfie sticks for phones, cameras or go-pros.
Port Macquarie Billabong Zoo Koala & Wildlife Park Entry Ticket
Established in 1986 Billabong Koala & Wildlife Park was renowned for its Koala Breeding Centre and Fauna Park. Today this multi award-winning facility, renamed Billabong Zoo Koala & Wildlife Park, (Port Macquarie, NSW) is where you can get an amazing unique up-close and personal experience with Australian native and exotic wildlife. You can pat, stroke, feed, hold, hear and see over 80 species of mammals, reptiles and birds. The zoo cares for over 200 animals in this friendly 10 acre wildlife Sanctuary.
- Little Penguins
- Red Pandas
- Snow Leopards
- Wedge-Tailed Eagle
Billabong Zoo is committed to education. The experienced and dedicated Zoo Keepers present 16 Keeper Talks covering 10 species, throughout the day, every day. Plus a 20 minute reptile presentation at the weekends and holidays. All free, as they are included in your admission fee. At many of these Zoo Talks the keeps will also take the opportunity to feed the animals. Watch the keepers when they interact with the cheetahs, lions, monkeys and crocodile. In the case of the koalas, dingoes and reptiles, visitors have the opportunity to pat or stroke the animals.
* Please note, talk time and details are reference only, and subject to change without notice.
|Time||Talks and Shows|
|14:00||Reptile Show (weekends & holidays)|
*Please note: Timetable is subject to change - any changes will be advised at time of entry.
Established in 1986 Billabong Koala & Wildlife Park was renowned for its Koala Breeding Centre and Fauna Park.
● If you cancel at least 14 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 13 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.