- Port Macquarie
- Port Macquarie Billabong Zoo Koala & Wildlife Park Entry Ticket
1 Key Facts
- Entry to Billabong Zoo
- 1. Transport from/to selected hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Address||61 Billabong Drive, Port Macquarie NSW 2444|
|How to get there||● By Car
Turn off the Pacific Highway at the Wauchope exit and head to Wauchope. Billabong Drive is the first turning on the right (Western side of the Highway) and turn right at the sign at the end of the Drive. The zoo is just 10 minutes form Port Macquarie CBD. Free parking is available
|What to bring/wear||● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, eg. jacket for cooler months.
● Comfortable enclosed walking shoes
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Water bottle, Snacks
● Money/credit card for optional purchases
Port Macquarie Billabong Zoo Koala & Wildlife Park Entry Ticket
Established in 1986 Billabong Koala & Wildlife Park was renowned for its Koala Breeding Centre and Fauna Park. Today this multi award-winning facility, renamed Billabong Zoo Koala & Wildlife Park, (Port Macquarie, NSW) is where you can get an amazing unique up-close and personal experience with Australian native and exotic wildlife. You can pat, stroke, feed, hold, hear and see over 80 species of mammals, reptiles and birds. The zoo cares for over 200 animals in this friendly 10 acre wildlife Sanctuary.
- Little Penguins
- Red Pandas
- Snow Leopards
- Wedge-Tailed Eagle
Billabong Zoo is committed to education. The experienced and dedicated Zoo Keepers present 16 Keeper Talks covering 10 species, throughout the day, every day. Plus a 20 minute reptile presentation at the weekends and holidays. All free, as they are included in your admission fee. At many of these Zoo Talks the keeps will also take the opportunity to feed the animals. Watch the keepers when they interact with the cheetahs, lions, monkeys and crocodile. In the case of the koalas, dingoes and reptiles, visitors have the opportunity to pat or stroke the animals.
* Please note, talk time and details are reference only, and subject to change without notice.
|Time||Talks and Shows|
● If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.