- 2 Course Lunch
1 Key Facts
- 1. One main and one dessert per person
- 2. A glass of red or white house wine
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Address||Western Broadwalk Sydney Opera House, Sydney NSW 2000|
|How to get there||● By Car
Located on the left hand side of the sails of the Sydney Opera House, directly opposite Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Sydney Opera House Car Park (Address: 2A Macquarie St, Sydney NSW 2000)
- Parking fees apply
● By Public Transport
The closest Train Station is Circular Quay Station
The closest Ferry Wharf is Circular Quay Station
The closest Bus Stop is Circular Quay Station
The closest Light Rail Stop is Circular Quay Station
Please check the Transport NSW timetables (https://transportnsw.info/) for more details to plan your trip.
|Other info||● For all reservations will be held for strictly 15 minutes, after which time it may be given away, and will incur a cancellation charge of 100 percent.|
[Portside @ Sydney Opera House] 2 Course Lunch
*Reference only and subject to change without notice.
Main (select one)
- Potato gnocchi, tomato emulsion, braised fennel, whipped feta (V)
- Saltwater barramundi, cauliflower, charcoal brioche macadamia, pancetta crumb (N)
- Poached free range chicken breast, truffled polenta, brown butter hazelnut, puffed grains (GF, N)
Shared sides (Choose one per table)
- Honey roasted sweet potato, sour cream, chive, toasted seeds (GF, V)
- Spiced heirloom carrots, honey, almond dukkah, labneh, (GF, V, N)
- Salad of baby cos, radicchio, orange, radish, lemon vinaigrette (GF, V, DF)
Dessert (select one)
- Deconstructed orange blossom cheese cake, toasted milk, compressed melon (GF, V)
- Coconut & Lychee trifle, lime leaf, ginger ice cream, freeze dried fruit crumble (GF)
- Molten dark chocolate fondant, whipped cultured cream (V)
GF: gluten free V: vegetarian N: nuts DF: dairy free
Table service and a menu designed and prepared by Head Chef, George Sideris and Executive Chef, Kasper Christensen.
Portside Sydney Opera House is located on the left hand side of the sails of the Sydney Opera House.
Portside Sydney Opera House is directly opposite Sydney Harbour Bridge, offering a place to relax harbour side with uninterrupted views.
● If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
● If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
● If no show, no refund.