1 Key Facts
- 1. Lunch
- 2. All Park fees included
- 3. Pick up from selected hotels and drop off at Sydney Central Station Only
- 1. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 2. Souvenirs
- 3. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs:
- Season 1 (October – April): daily *
- Season 2 (May – September): Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays
* Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December), Boxing Day (26 December), New Year's Day (01 January)
● Departure Point: Wake Up Hostel (Address: 814 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000)
● Departure Time^: 07:40
- Season 1 (October – May): 12:00
- Season 2 (April – October): 10:00
^ Complementary transfer from/to selected hotels included before departure time. Must be pre-booked.
● Arrives back at approximately 20:00 - 22:00. Time varies seasonally.
|Address||42 MACAULAY STREET WILLIAMSTOWN NORTH VIC 3016 AUSTRALIA|
|How to get there||Complementary transfer from/to selected hotels included. Please indicate the name of your hotel at the point of booking - the most convenient pick-up location and time will be advised in your booking confirmation.|
|Reconfirmation requirements||Please be advised you are required to contact The Service Provider 24 hours prior to the travel date during business hours to reconfirm your booking, pick up location and time, and departure time with your confirmation number. Please adjust your travel plan according to the details given by The Service Provider at time of reconfirming.|
|Check-in requirements||Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time at your booked pick up location. There might be 5-10 minutes delay depends on the traffic on the day. If you think the pickup is late or you are not being picked up, please call service provider and quote your confirmation number to double check.|
|What to bring/wear||● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, eg. jacket for cooler months.
● Comfortable enclosed walking shoes
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Water bottle, Snacks
● Insect repellent
● Money/credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||Moderate level of fitness is required, incl. 1-hour walking time on uneven surfaces|
Mystical Blue Mountains Sunset Full Day Tour Departs from Sydney
- Avoid peak hour traffic with a late departure
- Gourmet Sandwiches with cured meats freshly sourced from Con's Continental Deli in Glenbrook
- Visit three sisters without tourist crowds
- Witness the changing colours of the Blue Mountains at sunset
- Guided bushwalks along secret trails
- Walk the National Pass to Wentworth Falls
- Spot kangaroos and other wildlife
Visit one of the most spectacular World Heritage listed National Parks in the Blue Mountains Sunset Tour Sydney. Spanning across thousands of hectares of wilderness rainforest, canyons, sandstone escarpments and towering eucalyptus trees that creates a haze of blue vapour under the harsh Australian sun. You will be amazed and enlightened as your guide introduces you to native flora and fauna and the Aboriginal stories from the region.
After a long bushwalk enjoy a relaxing lunch (included) before making your way to view the incredible Jamison Valley and the iconic Three Sisters. Enjoy the sun setting over this serene vista, and then have your camera ready for our Australian Wildlife that begins to show itself at dusk. Relax as you return to the city with memories of a lifetime.
- See Wildlife
First stop en-route to the Blue Mountains is Euroka Campgrounds for your picnic lunch. Enjoy Gourmet Sandwichs with cured meats freshly sourced from Con's Continental Deli in Glenbrook. After lunch, your tour guide will show you how to get close to wild Eastern Grey Kangaroos grazing on the lush vegetation.
- Guided Bushwalks
Enjoy an eco-guided walk with fabulous lookout points and surrounds whilst learning of the significance of this area for the indigenous people. A medium level of fitness is required to be able to walk along undulating trails.
- Blue Mountains Sunset Tour
Breath in the fresh air walking along the National Pass and wonder at the dramatic landscape which shapes Wentworth Falls. Explore every vantage point of the world-famous Three Sisters formation. Witness the incredible views over the Jamison Valley escarpment. Katoomba, a major town in the area, borders Blue Mountains National Park and its bushwalking trails. Visit Echo Point and many other famous lookouts watching the sunset over the Blue Mountains.
● If you cancel at least 14 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 13 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.