- Gold Coast
- Gold Coast 1 hour Jet Ski Safari
1 Key Facts
- 1. 60 minutes Jet Ski Safari
- 2. Safety induction
- 3. Life jackets, sunscreen and a water tight container
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
- 5. Any optional extra items (including but not limited to photo packages) that are not included in the standard admission. All optional extra items are at own expense.
|Depature point||● Departs: daily*, all year round
* Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December), New Year's Day (01 January）
● Departure Point: Mariner's Cove Marina (Address: 60-70 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach QLD 4217)
● Departure Time^: 10:00, 13:30
^ Departure times are reference only and subject to tide conditions. Precise timings will be provided with booking confirmation.
● Arrives back at approximately 2 hours later
|Address||Mariners Cove Marina, 60-70 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach QLD 4217|
|How to get there||● By Car
Located approximately 5km north of Surfers Paradise, takes about 10 minutes; approximately 26km north of Gold Coast Airport, takes about 50 minutes; approximately 85km south of Brisbane Airport, takes about 1 hour 10 minutes.
- [Free] Onsite parking available
● By Public Transport
The closest Bus Stop is Seaworld Dr at Mariners Cove
Please check the Transport QLD timetables (https://translink.com.au/) for more details to plan your trip.
|Check-in requirements||Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point /departure point 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time to allow enough time to check in. Regrettably, failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.
If you are not familiar with the area or travelling on a weekend or local public holidays / school holidays, please make sure you've checked your timetable or driving route beforehand, and allow extra travelling time for unexpected delays to ensure you do not miss your check in
|What to bring/wear||● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, eg. jacket for cooler months.
● Comfortable walking shoes
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Water bottle, Snacks
● Swimmers and towels
● Umbrella / raincoat if rains
● Insect repellent
● Camera (waterproof)
● Money / credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||【Important Post-Covid Service Information】
- If you have experienced a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or travelled overseas in the past month, please do not participate in any activities.
- In order to meet the government guidelines with the social distancing practices in place, you may experience delays around your tour times.
● This route is approximately 30 km loop, tour duration is 60 minutes, however you must allow up to an extra 60 minutes on top of your tour time for the safety induction and practice ride on the water .
● Age Restrictions
- Government regulations state that the youngest age for a pillion passenger is 8 years.
- Teenagers aged 12 to 15 may have the opportunity to drive the ski when accompanied by an adult 18 or over at the guides' discretion.
- Teenagers aged 16 to 18 are able to drive the ski alone providing they have a parent or guardian's signature.
- Must be 16 or over to take a pillion passenger with parent or guardian consent.
- There is a height restriction for passengers of 1.25m, usually a 7 year old or above is recommended.
● Weight Restrictions
The combined body weight (for twin shared) should not exceed 200 kg.
● Weather Conditions
Jet Ski Safaris operate in most conditions providing wet weather gear. Should the weather be very bad due to storms or extreme conditions all reasonable steps will be taken to re schedule the booking, Should this not be possible a full refund will be given to customers.
● Health information
- Customers with back, neck or joint injuries to participate in jet skiing are NOT advised to jet ski.
- Pregnant women are also NOT advised to jet ski.
Gold Coast 1 hour Jet Ski Safari
BEGINNERS TO ADVANCED
- No licence required
- No experience necessary
Head North for a good 15 km weaving your way up past beautiful Islands, beaches, sandbars and mangroves before turning around and making your way back back past some of Queensland's most expensive estates on Sovereign Island. With the iconic Gold Coast's skyline in the distance this is one of the most stunning waterways in the Southern hemisphere.
- Wave Break Island
- South Stradbroke Island
- Curragie Camp Ground
- Browns Inlet
- Sovereign Island - homes of the rich and famous
- Return to Mariners Cove Marina
** Please Note:
- Safari routes are subject to change due to tides, traffic, weather conditions and riders abilities.
- Also you must allow up to an extra 60 minutes on top of your tour time for the safety induction and practice ride on the water.
● If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.