- Perth, Rottnest Island
- Rottnest Island to Perth One Way Ferry Service
1 Key Facts
- 1. Rottnest Island to Perth One Way Ferry Service
- 2. Free WIFI on board
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Destination||Perth, Rottnest Island|
|Depature point||● Departs: daily*, all year round
* Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December)
● Departure Point: Rottnest Island
● Ferry Schedules^
- Season 1 (Current - 03 April 2021): Temporarily Unavailable
- Season 2 (04 April 2021 - 28 October 2021): 16:15
^ Ferry Schedules are reference only and subject to change.
|How to get there||Please make your own way to the terminal for boarding.
Rottnest Island Ferry Jetty just a minute walk from Rottnest Island Visitor Centre (Address: 1 Henderson Ave, Rottnest Island WA 6161)
|Check-in requirements||Please arrive at the ticket office 30 minutes prior to the departure time to exchange for ticket/boarding pass before proceeding to the boarding terminal. Regrettably, failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.
If you are not familiar with the area or travelling on a weekend or local public holidays / school holidays, please make sure you've checked your timetable or driving route beforehand, and allow extra travelling time for unexpected delays to ensure you do not miss your check in
|What to bring/wear||● Motion-sickness medicine (if required)
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Comfortable shoes
● Light jacket / sweater for windy or cool days
● Money / credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||● Child Policy
- Children under 4 years of age travel free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat.
- In the interest of safety, children aged twelve or under are not permitted to travel without direct supervision from a parent or adult guardian.
Departing daily from Fremantle, SeaLink Rottnest Island provides a competitively priced ferry service to Perth's favourite island paradise.
Just a short 19 kilometres off the coast, Rottnest Island is an A-Class reserve offering a wealth of holiday experiences that covers six major habitats and 63 bays and beaches.
Perth's idyllic island playground, Rottnest is just a short ferry ride from the mainland and a world away from city life.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.