- Perth Whale Watch Experience Depart from Fremantle
1 Key Facts
- 1. Approximately 2 hours cruise
- 2. Tea & Coffee
- 3. Postcard
- 4. Underwater Camera & Michrophone with big screen Whale TV
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs (September - December): daily
● Departure Point: Sardine Jetty, Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour (Address: 1 Mews Rd, Fremantle WA 6160)
● Departure Time^: 10:00 (approx.)
^ Departure time is reference only and subject to availability.
● Arrives back at approximately 12:00, 16:00
|Address||Sardine Jetty, Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour, Mews Road, Fremantle WA 6160|
|How to get there||● By Car
Located approximately 29km south-west of Perth Airport, takes about 45 minutes; approximately 19km south-west of Perth City, takes about 35 minutes; approximately 2km south-west of Fremantle, takes about 10 minutes.
Sardine Jetty is located within the Fishing Boat Harbour opposite the Fremantle Ferris Wheel.
- Onsite Parkings Available
- 38 Mews Rd Parking (Address: 38 Mews Rd, Fremantle WA 6160), approximately 2 minutes walk
- Parking fees apply
● By Public Transport
Unfortunately there is no direct public transport available.
OR please check the Transport Perth timetables (https://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/) for more details to plan your trip.
|Check-in requirements||Please arrive at the ticket office 30 minutes prior to the departure time to exchange for ticket/boarding pass before proceeding to the boarding terminal. Regrettably, failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.
If you are not familiar with the area or travelling on a weekend or local public holidays / school holidays, please make sure you've checked your timetable or driving route beforehand, and allow extra travelling time for unexpected delays to ensure you do not miss your check in
|What to bring/wear||● Motion-sickness medicine (if required)
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Comfortable shoes
● Light jacket / sweater for windy or cool days
● Money / credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||● Children and teenagers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Children are not permitted in the Captains Lounge without prior approval.
● Concession rates apply for valid concession card holders, Australian pensioner, current and Veteran Soldiers, Australian Emergency Service Personnel (Police, Fire, Ambulance) and disability card holders.
SUGGESTED PREPARATION FOR TOUR
● It is suggested you bring warm clothing, wet weather gear for yourself and any camera gear, in warmer months sunscreen and a hat, if prone to motion sickness please take adequate medication as precaution. The Service Provider cannot provide sea sick tablets for insurance liability issues so please come prepared. Please be sure to arrive a minimum of 30 minutes prior to departure. Boarding commences 15 mins prior and gate is shut 5 mins prior to departure.
● Passengers in wheelchairs must notify the Service Provider at least 24 hours before tour departure so the crew can prepare the vessel and assist with boarding procedures.
● If you have mobility or health problems you must inform when booking. Passengers must follow the directions of the Service Provider's staff & crew before, during and after the tour. If you are accompanied by children you are responsible for their safety at all times.
*PLEASE be sure to contact your Chemist prior to travel if you have any issue with motion sickness.
RETURN VOUCHERS (NON SIGHTINGS)
● If a tour is canceled or postponed by the Service Provider due to inclement weather, or any other unforeseeable reason, including tour bookings made with a voucher, are non-refundable and must be rescheduled. A return ticket will be offered if your whale watch tour fails to sight the whale of your tour. All vouchers are non cash refundable.
● Should a tour be postponed for any reason by the Service Provider are non refundable and must be rescheduled.
● Customer is required to contact the Service Provider in writing via email and quote booking number to reschedule at available time. The return voucher is valid for one year from release. Transport/accommodation not included in return voucher for non sighting.
Perth Whale Watch Experience Depart from Fremantle
Welcome aboard the Steep Point, a $2.5M purpose built luxury catamaran with 30 knot capability, the largest and most luxurious in WA, getting you to the magnificent Western Australian Whales...Fast! This luxurious 25 meter $2.5M stable open ocean cruiser provides an excellent platform for whale watching, with 5 viewing decks over 3 levels from which you can sight the magnificent Humpback, Southern Right and occasionally, the very rare Blue Whale along with Seals, Dolphins and migratory bird life from all over the world.
You will enjoy amazing uninterrupted views from water level to the huge open bow & upper grandstand deck, heated interior lounge with luxury lounge seating.
Learn the Language of the Whales from the LIVE expert commentary, witness the Whale Watch TV Theatre and hear the sounds & views from the underwater camera's & hydrophone.
Superior service & no crowding is guaranteed along with complimentary tea & coffee & an onboard cafe with eftpos facilities.
With a passenger capacity capped at 72 people, there is never over crowding, the vessel also has an enclosed viewing saloon with fully licensed bar facilities.
Enjoy this amazing experience in comfort and style.
LEARN THE LANGUAGE OF THE WHALES
Whale Watch experts will guide you through the cruise with in-depth knowledge of the whales as they pair up with their partners on the journey north and their return migration south with new born calves. An underwater camera and hydrophone allows you to watch and listen to the dinosaurs in their natural habitat - an unforgettable experience!
- Largest purpose built Whale Watch Luxury Vessel in Western Australia
- Luxury lifetime experience at the best price available
- 25mtr $2.5M Stable Safe Warm Luxurious Purpose Built Vessel
- 5 Viewing Platforms over 3 Levels
- Excellent 5 STAR Tripadvisor Rating
- Guests numbers capped
- No crowded ferries or fishing boats
- Huge Viewing Decks & Lounges with Luxury Seating
- Unlimited Tea & Coffee - Free Postcard
- Safe & Easy Marina Boarding (no beach landings)
- 100% Whale Watch Guarantee (June-Oct)
- Underwater Camera & Michrophone with big screen Whale TV
- Quality International standard of service, safety & comfort
- West Australian Family Owned & Operated
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR EXPERIENCE
- We recommend taking motion sickness medication the night prior and on the morning of your tour if you are susceptible. (Please consult your Doctor)
- Warm jacket in all weather conditions is advisable.
- Tours are weather dependent so when possible be flexible in planning your travel date.
- Personal camera if required
DEPARTURE TIME: 10AM DAILY DURING WHALE SEASON
- Sardine Jetty, Mews Road, Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour
- Please arrive 30 mins prior to departure time
- Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Boarding Gate closes 5 minutes prior to departure (No Exceptions)
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.