1 Key Facts
- 1. Day tour return coach transport
- 2. Gate entry
- 3. Toboggan hire for the day
- 4. Transport from/to selected meeting points
- 1. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 2. Souvenirs
- 3. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs
- Season 1 (08 - 30 June 2019): Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Season 2 (01 July - 31 August 2019): Everyday
- Season 3 (01 - 29 September 2019): Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays
● Departure Point and Time
- 05:00 Rosamond Road -Bus Stop Highpoint Shopping Centre | Address: 120-200 Rosamond Rd, Maribyrnong VIC 3032 | At Bay 6, outside Myer, from Rosamond Rd enter opposite Harvey Norman, take first turn left into long term carpark – No Time Limit
- 05:20 Mail Exchange Hotel | Address: 688 Burk Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 | In front of Mail Exchange Hotel
- 05:30 Melbourne Day Tour Centre | Address: Corner Russel Street & Flinders Street
- 05:50 Doncaster Rd Re-entry-ramp Eastern Fwy | At the bus stop, next to park'n ride
- 06:05 Ringwood | Maroondah Highway, opposite Ringwood train station
● Leaves Mt Buller at approximately 15:30
● Arrives Melbourne Federation Square (Address: Corner Russell and Flinders Street) at approximately 20:30
|How to get there||Complementary transfer from/to selected pick up locations included. Please advise your choice of pick up location at the point of booking and make your own way to that location for pick up on the travel date.|
|Check-in requirements||Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time at your booked pick up location. There might be 5-10 minutes delay depends on the traffic on the day. If you think the pick is late or you are not being picked up, please call The Service Provider and quote your confirmation number to double check.|
|What to bring/wear||● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, eg. beanies, scarfs, gloves
● Ski goggles or sunglasses
● Comfortable walking shoes
● Water bottle, Snacks
● Money/credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||● Smoking is not permitted on coaches
● Passengers and Clients are responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle as a direct result of your booking. Examples include vandalism, excessive vehicle cleaning due to food or beverage spillage and breakage of interior or exterior fittings.
● Please take all your personal belongs with you at all times. The Service provider is not responsible for any property left or thought to be left on coaches, and noes not guarantee the security of any lost property
● All Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. The Service Provider is not responsible for the behaviour and safety of children
Mt Buller Snow Sightseeing Day Tour Departs From Melbourne
The Day Tours allow snowboarders or skiers, sightseers and tobogganists between 5-8 hours on the mountain. Perfect for first-timers or skiers / boarders limited to one day travel. Enjoy a comfortable luxury coach journey from Melbourne to Mt Buller
About Mt Buller
With over 300 hectares of skiable terrain, there is something to appeal to all levels of ability. The runs range from the wide beginner's slopes of Bourke St and Burnt Hut Spur, to the challenge of the black runs like Chamois.
With 22 lifts, Mt Buller has the largest lift network in Victoria, including thirteen chairlifts (three of which are high speed detachables) four T-bars, two rope tows (counted as one) and four magic carpets.
For plenty of snow play fun, Mt Buller has two toboggan parks, complete with their own snowmaking machines to keep the kids happy all winter long.
Just three hours' drive from Melbourne, Mt Buller is close enough for a day’s escape yet far enough away for a holiday.
The Day Tours allow snowboarders or skiers, sightseers and tobogganists between 5-8 hours on the mountain.
Perfect for first-timers or skiers / boarders limited to one day travel. Enjoy a comfortable luxury coach journey from Melbourne to Mt Buller
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.