1 Key Facts
- Flyboard 30-min air time (Total tour duration: 60 minutes)
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: daily*, all year round
* Tour does not run on Australia Day (26 January) or Christmas Day (25 December)
● Departure Point: Sea World Resort (Address: Sea World Drive, Main Beach, QLD 4217)
● Departure Time^: Approximately
^ Reference Only. Subject to change with out notice. Please refer to your booking confirmation email for exact time.
|Address||Mariners Cove Mariner, 18/60-70 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach QLD 4217|
|How to get there||Please make your own way to Sea World Resort. Sea World Resort is separate to the Sea World Theme Park and located NEXT DOOR. When you see the hotel entrance, make your way through the doors and take a sharp left past reception, then on your right going outside through the gardens and down the stairs towards the swimming pool area. You will see the water sports office at the far end of the swimming pool area, make your way via the pool side and through the gates to the water’s edge.|
|Check-in requirements||● Photo ID required for paperwork.
● Please ensure you arrive at the ticket office 30 minutes before your scheduled time to allow enough time for safety briefings and check in. Passengers that fail to arrive before this time may be classed as no-show.
|What to bring/wear||● Photo ID
● Swimming costume and towel
|Other info||● Knowledge of basic swimming is a must.
● Must be over 12 years of age to do the flyboarding
● All participants must disclose any prior or existing medical conditions that may be aggravated by, or prevent them from undertaking these activities. They must be in good health with no pre-existing back or neck injuries.
● All activities may be subject to weather conditions and if an activity is cancelled due to weather the provider will attempt to reschedule the activity. In the event that a suitable alternative cannot be arranged the provider will refund all monies paid.
Gold Coast Water Sport Flyboard Extreme 30 Minutes Air Time
What You Can Expect From Your Fly Board Experience
When you book a Fly Board session, you'll begin with a safety briefing and the staff will kit you out with a wetsuit, helmet and lifejacket.
All safety briefings are done prior to scheduled booking time so make sure you arrive early.
An experienced instructor will take you through the following basic manoeuvres
- Taxiing through the water
- Turning to the left and right around the instructor
- Standing up
The following tips will help you through your first Fly Board experience
If it is your first time, you will fall into the water before you get the hang of the board. Persistence is key, so communicate with your instructor, keep trying, and you will fly
Position your feet as if you are standing on the ground, lock your knees and keep your back straight with arms relaxed by your side. You are flight ready! Once you are out of the water, lean on your toes to drive forward and lean on your heels to drive backwards.
Turn your head toward the direction you wish to go, drop your shoulder and lean on your leg with the opposite leg bent. Students should rotate around the jet ski and keep a safe working distance of 5-7m from the jet ski. If the hose becomes fully extended, you won't gain height.
- Flying High
At a safe distance from the jet ski, remain stationary with feet flat. Do not drive forward or turn. Your Fly Board instructor only allows students to fly high if it is safe to do so
You can learn to dive after you have mastered flying. When you dive, your hands must come up slightly behind your head, and your legs and posture must remain straight. Dive vertically into the water with feet pointing toward the sky. Always dive away from the jet ski and listen carefully to your instructor.
- Back Dives
For experienced fly boarders only and should only be attempted under the direction of an instructor. Always dive away from the jet ski. Lean on your heels, bend back, look where you want to go. Dive with a straight posture and feet pointed at the sky.
The Fly Board Experience, Is an Experience Like no Other!
The Fly Board is a singular experience that cannot be duplicated on any other craft and best of all, the friendly, experienced staff are confident they can get most people doing basic manoeuvres in under ten minutes.
If you cancel at least 14 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 0 and 13 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If no show, no refund.