1 Key Facts
- Tandem parasail
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: daily*, all year round
* Tour does not run on Australia Day (26 January) or Christmas Day (25 December)
● Departure Point: Mariners Cove (Address: 60 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach QLD 4217)
● Departure Time^: Approximately
^ Reference Only. Subject to change with out notice. More sessions may be available during peak season. Please refer to your booking confirmation email for exact time.
|Address||Mariners Cove Mariner, 18/60-70 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach QLD 4217|
|How to get there||Please make your own way to the attraction.|
|Check-in requirements||● Photo ID required for paperwork.
● Please ensure you arrive at the ticket office 30 minutes before your scheduled time to allow enough time for safety briefings and check in. Passengers that fail to arrive before this time may be classed as no-show.
|What to bring/wear||● Photo ID
● Swimming costume and towel
|Other info||● This package is for 2 people flying together.
● You can be up to an 1.15hr on the boat depending on how many other people are parasailing and in the air for approx 8 minutes.
● Weight Limit
Maximum combined weight: 200kgs
Max solo weight: 140kgs
● Child Policy
Minimum age is 6 years old and 22kgs. It is recommended that anyone younger than 12 to go up with an adult.
● All participants must disclose any prior or existing medical conditions that may be aggravated by, or prevent them from undertaking these activities. They must be in good health with no pre-existing back or neck injuries.
● All activities may be subject to weather conditions and if an activity is cancelled due to weather the provider will attempt to reschedule the activity. In the event that a suitable alternative cannot be arranged the provider will refund all monies paid.
A specifically designed parasailing boat has been for the job, but that doesn’t mean it is all function and no fun! The enthusiastic deckhands will keep you amused with one-liners and tall tales throughout your trip, and after you’ve been briefed about your flight, you can sit back on an impeccably clean boat and enjoy listening to music on the water.
Gold Coast Water Sport Tandem Parasail
The parasailing boat used for this tour has been specifically designed for the job, but that doesn't mean it is all about functions and no fun! The enthusiastic deckhands will keep you amused with one-liners and tall tales throughout the trip, and after you've been briefed about the flight, simply sit back on an impeccably clean boat and enjoy listening to music on the water.
After the boat reaches the fly zone on the Broadwater, it will be time to make your way to the platform at the back to get ready for your flight. One of the experienced deckhands will fit your harness and clip you into the parachute. The skipper will gauge the conditions, and when they are perfect, you will be released high into the sky (at a controlled rate) to begin your parasailing adventure.
Once you are high enough to touch the clouds, the skipper will follow the thermals across the Broadwater to ensure you have a memorable, magical parasailing flight. There is nothing quite like flying, so be prepared to feel your cares slip away as you drift softly on the warm air currents and drink in the gorgeous views below.
While you are in the air, you will have 360° views ranging from the Surfers Paradise skyline to South Stradbroke and WaveBreak Islands and around to the mountains of the Gold Coast hinterland, including Springbrook and Tambourine Mountains. There is usually plenty to see in the water as well, as schools of fish, pelicans and other water birds are in abundance on the Broadwater. The clients have reported spotting bottle-nosed dolphins, sea turtles and even the odd dugong in the past.
Parasailing is the perfect activity for shared memories, which makes it a wonderful outing for friends, families and couples.
Parasailing is a disability-friendly activity. The needs of a guest with impairment can be easily accommodated to ensure they have the opportunity to experience the wonder of flight, and the beauty of the Gold Coast area.
If you cancel at least 14 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 0 and 13 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If no show, no refund.