- Kangaroo Island
- Kangaroo Island Two Hours View Only Snorkelling Safari Depart from Kangaroo Island
1 Key Facts
- 1. Two (2) hours cruise
- 2. Commentary
- 3. Sunscreen, binoculars, life jackets, water bottle
- 1. Swim with Dolphin/Seal/Coastal Snorkeling
- 2. Transport from/to Kangaroo Island hotels/Cape Jervis/Adelaide
- 3. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 4. Souvenirs
- 5. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: daily*, all year round
* Tour is weather permitting and excluding dates that Cruise Ships are in Penneshaw
● Departure Point: Christmas Cove Marina (Address: Christmas Cove, Penneshaw, Kangaroo Island)
● Departure Time^: 12:00
^ Departure times are reference only and subject to availability.
● Arrives back at approximately 14:00
|Address||Christmas Cove Marina, Penneshaw SA 5222|
|How to get there||● By Car
Christmas Cove Marina is located on Kangaroo Island, approximately 1km west of SeaLink Ferry Terminal - Penneshaw, takes about 4 minutes; approximately 52km east of Kingscote Airport, takes about 40 minutes; approximately 88km east of Seal Bay Conservation Park, takes about 1 hour 10 minutes.
- Parking is available in the carpark at Christmas Cove Marina
● By Ferry
Located approximately 20km south west of Cape Jervis Ferry Terminal, takes about 1 hour 10 minutes.
Christmas Cove Marina is 1km (approx.) from the Sealink Ferry terminal, takes about 15 minutes walk.
● By Public Transport
Unfortunately there is no direct public transport available. Most visitors drive or arrive on a tour. If you do not drive, please book one of the day tours that visits Kangaroo Island with transfers.
|Reconfirmation requirements||Please be advised you are required to contact The Service Provider 24 hours prior to the travel date during business hours to reconfirm your booking, departure location and time, and boarding time with your confirmation number. Please adjust your travel plan according to the details given by The Service Provider at time of reconfirming.|
|Check-in requirements||Please arrive at the ticket office 30 minutes prior to the departure time to exchange for ticket/boarding pass before proceeding to the boarding terminal. Regrettably, failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.
If you are not familiar with the area or travelling on a weekend or local public holidays / school holidays, please make sure you've checked your timetable or driving route beforehand, and allow extra travelling time for unexpected delays to ensure you do not miss your check in
|What to bring/wear||● Motion-sickness medicine (if required)
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Comfortable shoes
● Light jacket / sweater for windy or cool days
● Money / credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||【Important Post-Covid Service Information】
Please refer to https://kangarooislandoceansafari.com.au/ for the latest updates during the post-Covid period.
● The maximum is 12 person in each group with minimum of 2. Your booking may be cancelled if the minimum number of travelers is not met one (1) days prior to your travel date.
● Tours are subject to weather and minimum numbers and may be cancelled the day before or re-scheduled to another date.
● No wheelchair access on board vessel
● Assistance can be provided to guests with mobility issues
● Child rates apply for children aged 3-12 years
● Infant rates apply to children 2 years and under
● Children must be accompanied by an Adult
Kangaroo Island Two Hours View Only Snorkelling Safari Depart from Kangaroo Island
Depart Christmas Cove Marina in Penneshaw on a 2 hour VIEW ONLY safari. Some guests will have the opportunity to swim with dolphins and seals, and you can enjoy viewing from the vessel. Travel beautiful coastline and enjoy informative commentary. Have the opportunity to witness seals basking on the rocks and often becoming interactive and playful with the swimmers in the water, dolphins travelling alongside of the vessel as well as an abundance of birdlife including eagles, gulls and cormorants. A great family activity to undertake on the island and a wildlife experience not to be missed.
This tour is for those not participating in swimming/snorkeling and can enjoy viewing from the vessel. Travel beautiful coastline and enjoy informative commentary.
Encounter pods of Bottle Nose and Common Dolphins, Colonies of New Zealand Fur Seals and Australian Sea Lions.
An abundance of New Zealand Fur Seals and Australian Sea Lions inhabit the coast that surrounds Kangaroo Island.
These seals gather along the rocks enjoying the warm sun, resting after fishing for days on end and show off their agile swimming ability right before your eyes.
There are many varieties of sea birds on the Safari including the unforgettable encounters with mighty Sea Eagles, Osprey and Wedge Tailed Eagles.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.