- Brisbane, Gold Coast
- Brisbane Airport One Way Transfer: Sanctuary Cove and Coolangatta
1 Key Facts
- 1. Brisbane Airport One Way Transfer From/To Sanctuary Cove to Coolangatta (all areas East of the Gold Coast Highway)
- 1. Drop-off services back to pickup location.
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Destination||Brisbane, Gold Coast|
|Depature point||● Departs: daily, all year round
Depart from Brisbane Airport
● Pick-up: Brisbane Airport
● Drop-off^: Sanctuary Cove to Coolangatta (all areas East of the Gold Coast Highway)
^ Please advise the name of your hotel and we will arrange the most convenient drop-off location.
Depart from all areas East of the Gold Coast Highway
● Pick-up^: Sanctuary Cove to Coolangatta (all areas East of the Gold Coast Highway)
^ Please advise the name of your hotel and we will arrange the most convenient pick-up location.
● Drop-off: Brisbane Airport
● Departure time: Precise departure time will be advised in your booking confirmation email.
|How to get there||Complimentary pickup from selected locations included before departure time. Please indicate your choice at the point of booking - the most convenient pick-up location and time will be advised in your booking confirmation. No drop-offs after the tour. Please make your own way back to hotel.|
|Check-in requirements||Please arrive 20 minutes prior to the pick-up time at your booked pick up location. There might be 5-10 minutes delay depends on the traffic on the day. If you think the pick-up is late or you are not being picked up, please call The Service Provider and quote your confirmation number to double check.|
|Other info||【Important Post-Covid Service Information】
- All customers will be required to wear a face covering at all times.
- The Service Provider is not accepting bookings for flights arriving in from recognised COVID-19 hotspots.
- Passengers arriving from locations that are considered recognised hot-spots at the time of arrival will have their booking cancelled and refunded and will need to make their own way.
All passengers need to ensure they can board, disembark (via hoist assistance if booked) and move around the bus unaided or, alternatively travel with a care assistant or companion.
MUST be advised at the time of booking. If a wheelchair bound client is booked they must have appropriate carers to assist with boarding the coach. The drivers will make every effort to assist, but they do not have the training or physical attributes to be able to help at all times. Client's wheelchair must be the collapsible variety we do not have Wheel Chair assessable Coaches. Passengers will have to climb up 3 stairs and when in bus another step up for the large coach. For the smaller coach they have 1 step up.
The Service Provider reserves the right to alter the times and destinations as necessary. The Service Provider does not take responsibility for delays due to traffic or any other factor. Pick up times are approximate due to traffic conditions and number of pick ups
● Baggage Information
Luggage is limited to one suitcase and one piece of hand luggage per person (per airport weight guidelines). Any one piece of luggage exceeding 23kgs may require passenger assistance to load/unload. Surcharges apply to additional luggage items (see below). All luggage must be clearly labelled by the passenger, including name and residential address. Passenger/s should carry valuable and fragile items (e.g. jewellery, expensive equipment, cash etc.) on-board. The Service Provider is not liable for the loss of, or damage to any property, luggage or other goods. The Service Provider will not be liable for any reported loss or damage that is suffered, or is caused by anything occurring before, after, or in the course of any journey.
● Passenger Info
• Infant = 0-1 years old. Infant travel is free on an adult passenger's lap. (Please note this includes all persons younger than 12 months only.)
• Child = 1-13 years old. Charged at the child rate. Children aged 1-3 can be held on the lap of adult travelling passenger. (Please note this includes from 12 months up to 13 years old.)
• Children 3-13 years old must occupy their own seat.
• Family = 2 adults and 2 children inclusive.
Passengers under the age of 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Brisbane Airport One Way Transfer: Sanctuary Cove and Coolangatta
ARRIVING AT BRISBANE AIRPORT
When flying into Brisbane Airport on an international or domestic flight, locating your driver and transfer away from the airport is easy:
- Proceed to the ticket booth and check in to your departing shuttle.
- You'll be directed to your designated departure point.
- Board and relax on the way to your Brisbane destination.
- If you can't find the ticket booth, please call the Service Provider on 1300 815 470 or +61 7 5556 9888.
Passengers arriving from delayed flights who missed the last service of the day are required to make alternative travel arrangements at their own expense. Pre booked passengers who miss the last service out will be eligible for a refund for the unused service. If your flight has been delayed please contact the Service Provider immediately on 1300 266 946 or +61 7 5556 9888
*Please note: The services are unable to wait for delayed flights or late passengers. The Service Provider is not responsible for delayed flights.
DEPARTING FOR BRISBANE AIRPORT
- Your service should arrive during the 20-minute window outlined on your confirmation. You must be ready and waiting outside your pickup point and in view of the road for the entirety of your pick up window.
- If you miss your allocated service please make contact with the Service Provider directly on +61 7 5556 9888 (international) ASAP. Ask your hotel/concierge if you require assistance.
- Please ensure your mobile is switched on in case we need to contact you.
- Unfound passengers may not be eligible for refund or reimbursement.
- Please do not depart in a taxi without first making contact with the Service Provider.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.