- Day Trips
- Pink Lake Flyover Scenic Tour
1 Key Facts
- 1. Fly to Pink Lake (Hutt Lagoon)
- 2. Flyover the Pink Lake by doing Two (2) turning circuits
- 3. Fly back to Geraldton
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: daily*, all year round
* Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December), Boxing Day (26 December), New Year's Day (01 January)
● Departure Point: Geraldton Airport (Address: Gordon Garratt Drive, Moonyoonooka, WA 6532)
● Departure Time^: any suitable time
^Departure times are subject to availability. Precise departure time will be advised in your booking confirmation email.
● Total Tour Duration: 60 minutes (approx.)
|Address||Gordon Garratt Drive, Geraldton Airport, Moonyoonooka WA 6532|
|How to get there||● By Car
Located approximately 415km north of Perth City, takes about 4 hours 40 minutes.
● By Public Transport
Please check the TransWA timetables (https://www.transwa.wa.gov.au/) for more details to plan your trip.
● By Air
Please check flight details on Qantas and Virgin Australia to Geraldton
|Reconfirmation requirements||Please be advised you are required to contact The Service Provider 24 hours prior to the travel date during business hours to reconfirm your booking and departure time with your confirmation number. Please adjust your travel plan according to the details given by The Service Provider at time of reconfirming.|
|Check-in requirements||Please ensure you arrive at the departure point 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time to allow enough time to check in. Regrettably, failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.
If you are not familiar with the area or travelling on a weekend or local public holidays / school holidays, please make sure you've checked your timetable or driving route beforehand, and allow extra travelling time for unexpected delays to ensure you do not miss your check in
|What to bring/wear||● Motion-sickness medicine (if required)
● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, eg. jacket for cooler months.
● Comfortable walking shoes
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Drinking water, snacks
● Umbrella / raincoat if rains
● Money / credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||● Minimum booking of 2 passengers. Tours may not proceed if minimum number is not met.
● Luggage Limit: maximum 5 kg per person.
● Drone is not allowed to take in the aeroplanes
Pink Lake Flyover Scenic Tour
This trip will allow you to enjoy the beautiful coastal line en route. You will see the town of Horrocks which is a very little fishing village near Northampton.
You will be amazed how big the Pink Lake is! It is 14 km long and around 2.3 km wide, which makes it be the biggest Pink Lake in Australia. Enjoy it from the air is the best way to get the best view and shooting! You will see the contrast of the ocean color and the pink color, which you will never see from the ground.
*Please refer to your booking confirmation email for precise departure time.
*Reference Only. Subject to change without notice. Itineraries may operate in reverse order, in a different sequence, be swapped around, or in rare circumstances be replaced by other best suited items to suit times & conditions.
- Depart from Geraldton Airport at any suitable time, enjoy the fantastic coastal scenery en route
- Arrive over the Pink Lake (Hutt Lagoon) after 0.5 hours
- Flyover the Pink Lake for about 8 minutes by doing 2 turning circuits
- Fly back to Geraldton
Total Tour Duration: 1 hour to 1 hour 10 mins
● If you cancel at least 14 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 13 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.