- Cairns Horse Riding Adventure @ 13:15
1 Key Facts
- 1. Horse Riding tour (1.5 hour)
- 2. All tuition
- 3. Tea & Coffee
- 4. Transport from/to selected hotel
- 1. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 2. Souvenirs
- 3. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: daily*, all year round
*Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December), and New Year's Day (01 January)
● Departure Point: Lot 1, 154 Yorkeys Knob Rd, Yorkeys Knob, QLD 4878
● Departure Time^: 13:15
^Complementary transfer from/to selected hotels included before departure time
|Address||Lot 1, 154 Yorkeys Knob Rd Yorkeys Knob, QLD 4878 Australia|
|How to get there||Complementary transfer from/to selected hotels included. Please indicate the name of your hotel at the point of booking - the most convenient pick-up location and time will be advised in your booking confirmation.|
|Check-in requirements||● Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time at your booked pick up location. There might be 5-10 minutes delay depends on the traffic on the day. If you think the pick is late or you are not being picked up, please call service provider and quote your confirmation number to double check.
● If you are making your own way to the destination, please ensure you arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time to allow enough time to check in.
|What to bring/wear||● REQUIRED: Long pants, covered shoes (no thongs or trail sandals; runners are OK), T-shirt or long-sleeved top (no singlets or sleeveless shirts)
● RECOMMENDED: Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, socks
|Other info||No experience necessary|
Cairns Horse Riding Adventure
The Horse-riding trails meander through beautiful bushland and rainforest, allowing you to get in amongst nature and experience it first hand. The trails are perfect for absolute beginner riders through to the more experienced rider. The staff hand pick your horse for your particular skill level, provide you with a safety and introductory riding lesson and then split groups into skill levels so as to ensure you have a safe and fun horse riding experience.
The emphasis on safety is well known around these parts so please look through the safety accreditation from the Australian Horse Industry Council and other safety systems in place.
*Reference Only. Subject to change without notice. Itineraries may operate in reverse order, in a different sequence, be swapped around, or in rare circumstances be replaced by other best suited items to suit times & conditions.
There are 3 Horse Riding Adventure tours per day:
- HR1: 08:45 - 12:00
- HR2: 10:45 - 14:00
- HR3: 12:45 - 16:00
|08:45||10:45||12:45||Pickup at your accommodation (pre-book needed)|
|09:00||11:00||13:00||Arrive at Yorkeys Knob. The friendly staff will greet you with Coffee and Tea and go through some formalities|
|10:45||12:45||14:45||Return to site and Refreshments available for purchase|
|12:00||14:00||16:00||Drop off at accommodation|
● If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.