- Cairns All Terrain Vehicle (Quad Bike) Adventure @ 11:15
1 Key Facts
- 1. ATV Quad Bike tour (1.5 hour)
- 2. All tuition
- 3. Tea & Coffee
- 4. Transport from/to selected hotel
- 1. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 2. Souvenirs
- 3. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: daily*, all year round
*Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December), and New Year's Day (01 January)
● Departure Point: Lot 1, 154 Yorkeys Knob Rd, Yorkeys Knob, QLD 4878
● Departure Time^: 11:15
^Complementary transfer from/to selected hotels included before departure time
|Address||Lot 1, 154 Yorkeys Knob Rd Yorkeys Knob, QLD 4878 Australia|
|How to get there||Complementary transfer from/to selected hotels included. Please indicate the name of your hotel at the point of booking - the most convenient pick-up location and time will be advised in your booking confirmation.|
|Check-in requirements||● Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time at your booked pick up location. There might be 5-10 minutes delay depends on the traffic on the day. If you think the pick is late or you are not being picked up, please call service provider and quote your confirmation number to double check.
● If you are making your own way to the destination, please ensure you arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time to allow enough time to check in. Failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.
|What to bring/wear||● REQUIRED: Long pants, covered shoes (no thongs or trail sandals; runners are OK), T-shirt or long-sleeved top (no singlets or sleeveless shirts)
● RECOMMENDED: Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, socks
|Other info||● Minimum age: 12 years
● No experience necessary, no license required
All Terrain Vehicle (Quad Bike) Adventure
The Quad Bikes are easy to ride and provide the perfect adventure. With a fleet of both 90cc and 250cc bikes, your guides will ensure the perfect balance between safety and fun! So easy to ride, the group sizes remain small, to guarantee your personalized experience. Anyone can do it!
You will have been placed into a group of similar skill level after completing the safety and introductory lesson. The fantastic guides will then lead you out for as much fun as you can handle whilst getting down and dirty on the fantastic Blazing Saddles ATV tour!
This experience includes a safety and introductory lesson on each and every tour so that if you've never ridden anything before - it doesn't matter.
The Honda TRX250 ATV's are very well maintained and are powerful enough to let you feel great acceleration and grunt. They are ultra manoevrable and as safe as possible. The ride itself which is on a trail separate from the horse rides is exciting and has great views. There are a few water traps and hill climbs to negotiate. You will be trained first and then examined to see if you can handle the power and then let loose on the trail (under guided supervision). There is a smaller bike option for people not comfortable with the larger quad bikes.
*Reference Only. Subject to change without notice. Itineraries may operate in reverse order, in a different sequence, be swapped around, or in rare circumstances be replaced by other best suited items to suit times & conditions.
There are 3 ATV tours per day:
- ATV1: 08:45 - 12:00
- ATV2: 10:45 - 14:00
- ATV3: 12:45 - 16:00
|08:45||10:45||12:45||Pickup at your accommodation (pre-book needed)|
|09:00||11:00||13:00||Arrive at Yorkeys Knob. The friendly staff will greet you with Coffee and Tea and go through some formalities|
|10:45||12:45||14:45||Return to site and refreshments available for purchase|
|12:00||14:00||16:00||Drop off at accommodation|
● If you cancel at least 14 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 13 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.