- Great Ocean Road
- Melbourne Great Ocean Road Otway Fly Treetop Walk
1 Key Facts
- Treetop Walk at Otway Fly
- 1. Transport from/to selected hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
- 5. Zipline Tour
|Destination||Great Ocean Road|
|Address||360 Phillips Track, Weeaproinah VIC 3237|
|How to get there||Otway Fly Treetop Adventures is located less than 2.5 hours away from Melbourne ( inland route) and 1.5 hrs Geelong ( inland route). Allow 3.5 hours from Melbourne via the Great Ocean Road|
|What to bring/wear||● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, eg. jacket for cooler months.
● Comfortable enclosed walking shoes
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Water bottle, Snacks
● Umbrella / raincoat if rains
● Insect repellent
● Money/credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||● Please check with The Service Provider for up to date opening hours when closer to travel date to plan your visit
● A courtesy shuttle service between the Visitor Centre and the Treetop Walk runs every hour, on the hour between and is available to assist the mobility impaired
Otway Fly Treetop Walk
Experience a breathtaking birds-eye-view of the magnificent Otway Ranges from the world's longest and tallest treetop walk. The 600 metre-long, 30 metre-high elevated walkway provides unrivalled views of the unique beauty of the cool temperate rainforest, from the depths of the forest floor up into the soaring heights of the Myrtle Beech, Blackwood and Mountain Ash.
Don't miss the 45 metre tall Spiral Tower and the cantilever perched high above Young's Creek - a truly exhilarating experience as you gently sway with the rainforest canopy. Check out the Rainforest Ranger interactive trail, where curious kids can learn about the conservation of local flora and fauna while exploring the hidden secrets of the Otway forest.
The total walk is 1.9km, 600mt of the walk is the steel structure. It takes approx 1hr. This experience is ideal for explorers of all ages.
- The Otway Fly Treetop walk is 600 metres long with an average height of 30 metres on the walkway
- The Spiral Tower is 47 metres high
- The Treetop walk can withstand 280km/hr winds
- The cantilevers can hold a maximum weight of 28 tonne or 14 elephants!!
- The Treetop walk holds an average of 400kg/m2
- The Otway Fly Treetop Walk is located on 225 acres of private land.
Located just 2.5 hours from Melbourne CBD, Otway Fly Treetop Adventures takes your rainforest experience to new heights through the lush surrounds of the magnificent Otway Ranges.
Experience a breathtaking birds-eye-view of the magnificent Otway Ranges from the world's longest and tallest treetop walk.
The 600 metre-long, 30 metre-high elevated walkway provides unrivalled views of the unique beauty of the cool temperate rainforest, from the depths of the forest floor up into the soaring heights of the Myrtle Beech, Blackwood and Mountain Ash.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.