- Gold Coast
- Gold Coast Amphibious Vehicle Aquaduck 1 Hour City and River Tour
1 Key Facts
- 1. Gold Coast River Cruise & City Tour (60 minutes)
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: daily*, all year round
* Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December)
● Meeting point^: 36 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD, 4217
^ Please check with the staff at the Ticket Office for precise boarding location.
● Departure Time#: 10:00, 11:15, 12:30, 13:45, 15:00, 16:15, (*17:30－during summer months)
# Departure times are reference only and subject to availability.
|Address||36 Covill Ave Surfers Paradise QLD 4217|
|How to get there||● By Car
－Circle On Cavill Parking: 3184 Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217 (Approximately 2 minutes walk).
－Paradise Centre Parking: 2 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217 (Approximately 2 minutes walk).
－Bruce Bishop Parking: 3110 Gold Coast Hwy, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217 (Approximately 6 minutes walk).
- Parking fees apply.
● By Public Transport
－Please check the Transport QLD timetables (https://translink.com.au/) for more details to plan your trip.
Using the Surfside buses, get off at the Surfers Paradise bus stop. Stop Id 300050, Zone 5 Ferny Avenue, Surfers Paradise, Appel Park then just a short walk up Cavill Avenue on right-hand side.
Using the Gold Coast G-Link (tram), get off at the Cavill Avenue Station Stop #14, Zone 5 Surfers Paradise Blvd then just a short walk down Cavill Avenue towards the river on the left.
|Check-in requirements||Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point /departure point 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time to allow enough time to check in. Regrettably, failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.
If you are not familiar with the area or travelling on a weekend or local public holidays / school holidays, please make sure you've checked your timetable or driving route beforehand, and allow extra travelling time for unexpected delays to ensure you do not miss your check in
|What to bring/wear||● Motion-sickness medicine (if required)
● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, eg. jacket for cooler months.
● Comfortable shoes
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Water bottle
● Money / credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||● Child rates are available for 2-16 years.
● Infant 0-1 years are free on their parent's lap (Must be booked).
● There is no seating allocation for this tour.
● The service provider will take all reasonable steps to follow the tour route as advertised but service provider reserves the right to vary the tour route due to prevailing tides, weather, traffic conditions or the like.
● No intoxicated person will be permitted to ride on this tour. Any of signs of Intoxication identified or suspected by service provider's staff will be acted upon and the ticket holder will not be permitted to ride.
● Riding on this tour is at the ticket holders own risk. Appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn. The service provider shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained on this tour – to the extent allowed by the law.
● The ticket holders will be liable for any loss or damage caused on this tour by the ticket holders.
● Aquaduck and it's waiting areas are smoke-free and some external areas may be designated smoke-free.
● No alcohol or illegal drugs are to be taken on board the vehicle.
● No Glass containers or any kind are to be taken on board the vehicle.
Gold Coast Amphibious Vehicle Aquaduck 1 Hour City and River Tour
River Cruise and City Tour in One
Be amazed as the bus instantly transforms into a boat and your waterways cruise begins. The Aquaduck has a unique seating layout offering you more room to stand and move around once you are on the water, along with great views. The Gold Coast is a beautiful part of Australia, and your tour aboard the Aquaduck allows you to see more than you would on even the longest boat cruises. Cruise past the glitzy waterfront mansions of the rich and famous and take in the spectacular views of the Gold Coast canals and Broadwater with its famous sights and natural wildlife.
- Drive past the Iconic 'Surfers Paradise' sign on one of Australia's most famous beaches.
- Watch in awe as the amphibious 'Duck' splashes into the Broadwater.
- Look out for Dolphins and other wildlife on the waterways cruise.
- See the super yachts as pass the Palazzo Versace hotel and. watch the roller coaster at Sea World.
- Cruise past the mansions of the rich and famous.
- Look back at the Surfers Paradise skyline from the river cruise.
- Celebrity spotting through Tedder Avenue at Main Beach.
● If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.