1 Key Facts
- 1. Three (3) Hour Bruny Island Wilderness Cruise
- 2. Return transfer from Kettering to Bruny Island
- 1. Transport from/to hotel
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: daily*, all year round
*Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December)
● Departure Point: Oyster Cove Marina, Kettering
● Departure Time: 08:30
● Arrives back at approximately 16:45
|Address||Dock Head Building, Franklin Wharf, Hobart TAS 7000 Australia|
|How to get there||Please make your own way to Kettering. Please arrive by 8.30am to meet the bus at the Oyster Cove Marina in Kettering, where there is free parking available.|
|Check-in requirements||Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time at your booked pick up location. There might be 5-10 minutes delay depends on the traffic on the day. If you think the pick is late or you are not being picked up, please call service provider and quote your confirmation number to double check.|
|What to bring/wear||● Motion-sickness medicine (if required)
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Comfortable shoes
● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, eg. jacket for cooler months. Make sure you dress warmly for the cruise - warm jackets, scarves, beanies and gloves are recommended.
● Money/credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||● No food or beverage served on board
● Food is not included in the tour. Alternatively, you can upgrade your day to Bruny Island Full Day Tour from Hobart which includes morning tea and lunch
Bruny Island Wilderness Cruise
Winner of Australia's Best Tourist Attraction 2012, 2014 and 2015
Bruny Island Cruises is an award-winning 3 Hour Wilderness Cruise exploring the rugged coastline of Bruny Island in southern Tasmania.
Cruise alongside some of Australia's highest sea cliffs, beneath towering crags and drift up close to listen to the awesome 'Breathing Rock'. Enter deep sea caves, pass through the narrow gap between the coast and 'The Monument' and feel the power of nature at the point where the Tasman Sea meets the might of the Southern Ocean.
Join in the search for the abundant coastal wildlife such as seals, dolphins, migrating whales and sea birds. The highly trained interpretive guides love what they do - they work hard to ensure that the experience is fun, enjoyable, entertaining and informative.
The custom-built yellow boats are ideal for viewing the spectacular coastline and wildlife of Bruny Island. Each vessel holds a maximum of 43 guests. Covered open-air tiered seating means an excellent all-round view and connection with the environment. The boats are safe, comfortable and gentle on the environment due to their fuel efficiency, low emission and quiet operation.
Incredible Encounters with Wildlife
Keep a close lookout for sea eagles soaring above the cliffs, pods of dolphins surfing the bow wave, albatross wheeling on the wind and shearwaters skimming the swells. At the Friars, you'll drift quietly past rare nesting seabirds and a large haul-out home to thousands of seals.
*Reference Only. Subject to change without notice. Itineraries may operate in reverse order, in a different sequence, be swapped around, or in rare circumstances be replaced by other best suited items to suit tides, times & conditions.
|08:30||Arrive at our Oyster Cove Marina, Kettering|
|09:00||Ferry Crossing, sightseeing on Bruny Island|
|10:30||Arrive at Adventure Bay|
|11:00||3 Hour Wilderness Cruise|
|15:15||Bus departs, sightseeing on Bruny Island|
Bruny Island Cruises provides an unforgettable wilderness cruise along Bruny Island's rugged coast, southern Tasmania.
Join in the search for the abundant coastal wildlife such as seals, dolphins, migrating whales and sea birds.
The custom-built yellow boats are ideal for viewing the spectacular coastline and wildlife of Bruny Island
Each vessel holds a maximum of 43 guests. Covered open-air tiered seating means an excellent all-round view and connection with the environment
● If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.