- The Wheel of Brisbane－General Admission
1 Key Facts
- 1. The Wheel of Brisbane－General Admission（Single ride）
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Address||Cultural Forecourt (next to QPAC), Russell Street, South Bank Parklands, South Brisbane QLD 4101|
|How to get there||● By Public Transport
－Please check the Transport QLD timetables (https://translink.com.au/) for more details to plan your trip.
● By Car
－Parklands Car Park ( Address: North Entrance, South Bank Precinct, Little Stanley St, South Brisbane QLD 4101), Approximately 5 minutes walk.
－Secure Parking SW1 Car Park (Address: 32 Cordelia St, South Brisbane QLD 4101), Approximately 7 minutes walk.
－Parking fees apply.
|Check-in requirements||* No need to book in a specific time to ride the Wheel! Simply bring your printed ticket (or show it on your device) to the ticket booth cashier within the opening hours to redeem your ride pass.
* Please check the opening times before visiting. Head to www.thewheelofbrisbane.com.au.
* A gondola's maximum capacity is 8 people (6 adults + 2 children 11yr & under)
* Bookings are subject to standard Channel 7 Wheel of Brisbane operational terms and conditions.
* If you are visiting with a large group (over 10 people) please call 07 3844 3464 at least 24hr prior to give an estimated time of arrival so you can be best looked after.
* The Wheel of Brisbane is a No BYO food/drink Venue
|What to bring/wear||● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, eg. jacket for cooler months.
● Comfortable enclosed walking shoes
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Water bottle, Snacks
● Umbrella / raincoat if rains
● Money / credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||【Important Post-Covid Service Information】
- All guests will be required to sign in with the GuestHQ app. You will be shown how to do this onsite.
- Encouraging cashless payment.
- Sanitise your hands on site.
- Please do not enter the attraction if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, have been in contact with anyone that has COVID-19 or if you or anyone in the same household is awaiting results for COVID-19 tests.
● Minimum booking of 2 passengers. Tours may not proceed if minimum number is not met.
● Children are classified as 4-11 years old.
● Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult in the gondola.
● Each gondola holds a maximum of 6 adults and 2 children. Infants are included in this head count.
● A Wheel experience lasts between 10 and 15 minutes.
● Lost, damaged or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
● All guests must adhere to all Service Provider's terms and conditions and comply with all alcohol, smoking and behavioural laws while on site.
● Tickets are valid during the opening hours EXCEPT during special events e.g. Riverfire, New year's Eve and other events as outlined on Service Provider's website.
● The Channel Seven Wheel of Brisbane are subject to availability and opening dates/times.
● Operational hours are subject to change without notice and may be reduced or extended due to weather, operational requirements or at the discretion of the Service Provider Management Team.
● The Service Provider Management Team will endeavour to ensure that the premises is open to guests during usual advertised opening hours. The Service Provider team reserves the right to close the entire site or part of the site at any time.
● Tickets are non-refundable or exchangeable for any reason that may halt operation, including; inclement weather such as storms, hail and high winds, other reasons beyond our control such as flood, fire or failure/delays in transportation, coinciding event cancellation (e.g. city fireworks displays or festival activities) or the advice of local authorities. The Channel Seven Wheel of Brisbane operates in all weather conditions except during electrical storms, hail-storms and very high winds. On the rare occasion Service Provider need to cancel or move a booked ticket Service Provider reserve the right to decide whether ticket holders will be reissued tickets for use at a future date or time.
● Please check with the Service Provider for up to date opening hours when closer to travel date to plan your visit.
● Sometimes areas may need to be temporarily closed for maintenance, improvements or safety reasons. Please check with the Service Provider for updated information before purchasing.
● The entire premises are non-smoking.
● No large bags are allowed on board - storage is available on the platform.
● No umbrellas please.
● Anyone under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs may be refused entry at the discretion of management.
● Never swing the gondolas whilst riding the Wheel of Brisbane.
● There are no prams allowed.
The Wheel of Brisbane－General Admission
The Wheel of Brisbane
The Channel Seven Wheel of Brisbane has become an absolute must-do for Brisbane visitors of all ages since it was constructed in 2008, as part of the 20th anniversary of Brisbane's World Expo 88. The awe-inspiring design is 60 metres high and features 42 fully enclosed and air-conditioned gondolas. A Wheel experience lasts between 10 and 15 minutes and includes a magical stop right at the pinnacle.
Each gondola features an audio system that provides an insight into the city's historical landmarks including the Botanical Gardens, Mount Coot-tha, the Goodwill Bridge and the Queensland Performing Arts Centre. The comfortable gondolas are large enough to accommodate up to six adults and two children with VIP gondolas that seat four adults and is perfect for special occasions.
The Wheel of Brisbane is part of a worldwide alumni under the design direction of Ronald Bussink; the architect of similar wheels across the world from Niagara Falls, to Paris, Kuala Lumpur, Belfast and Manchester.
*Reference Only. Subject to change without notice.
|General Admission||Each Ride: 10-15 minutes (approx.)|
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.