- Gold Coast
- Gold Coast Water Sport 1.5 Hours Jetski Guided Tour
1 Key Facts
- 1.5 hour Jet Ski guided tour
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: daily*, all year round
* Tour does not run on Australia Day (26 January) or Christmas Day (25 December)
● Departure Point: Mariners Cove (Address: 60 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach QLD 4217)
● Departure Time^: Approximately
^ Reference Only. Subject to change with out notice. Please refer to your booking confirmation email for exact time.
|Address||Mariners Cove Mariner, 18/60-70 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach QLD 4217|
|How to get there||Please make your own way to the attraction.|
|Check-in requirements||● Photo ID required for paperwork.
● Please ensure you arrive at the ticket office 30 minutes before your scheduled time to allow enough time for safety briefings and check in. Passengers that fail to arrive before this time may be classed as no-show.
|What to bring/wear||● Photo ID
● Swimming costume and towel
|Other info||● Price is per jetski and you can have up to 2 people on the jetski. Please select number of jetskis when booking not number of participants.
● Child Policy
- Minimum age as a passenger is 7 years and at least 125cm tall.
- Minimum age to ride alone is 16 years
- Minimum age to take a passenger is 18 years
- Drivers under 18 years of age need to have their waiver forms signed by a parent or guardian.
● No need to know how to swim to participate. Life jackets provided.
● Do not need prior experience or special licences to ride jet skis
● All participants must disclose any prior or existing medical conditions that may be aggravated by, or prevent them from undertaking these activities. They must be in good health with no pre-existing back or neck injuries.
● All activities may be subject to weather conditions and if an activity is cancelled due to weather the provider will attempt to reschedule the activity. In the event that a suitable alternative cannot be arranged the provider will refund all monies paid.
Gold Coast Water Sport 1.5 Hours Jetski Guided Tour
The Gold Coast Jet Ski guided tours start with a full safety briefing, some test laps on Jet Ski Circuit to help you get a feel for the machine and some handy tips from the very experienced instructors. Once everyone is ready to go, the tour travels anywhere from 30 kilometres to 60 kilometres depending on the length of tour you choose. The tour travels along the inside of South Stradbroke Island and wind the way back through the Sovereign Islands and past the lavish palaces the rich and famous call home. By the time you get back to the Sea World Resort, you will have discovered the fun of racing through the waves on a powerful jet ski.
The most technologically advanced Yamaha jet skis are used, with the world first dual controlled throttle. They are the safest on the market, so it is confident that you will enjoy the ultimate jet ski experience.
If you cancel at least 14 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 0 and 13 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If no show, no refund.
Yes it is the same price for two people, the cost is per Jet ski.
Solo – to drive by themselves they must be 16yrs+ (Please Note: Anyone under the age of 18yrs must have parent/guardian sign waiver form. Anyone under the age of 18yrs cannot double on a Jet ski with another individual under the age of 18yrs).