- Cairns Bungy Jump and Giant Jungle Swing in One Day with Return Hotel Transfer
1 Key Facts
- 1. One Bungy Jump
- 2. One Minjin Swing on the same day
- 3. Transport from/to selected hotel
- 1. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 2. Souvenirs
- 3. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: daily*, all year round
*Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December)
● Departure Point: End of McGregor Road, Smithfield QLD 4878
● Departure Time^: 09:00, 11:00, 13:00, 15:00
^Complementary transfer from/to selected hotels included before departure time
● Return times#: 10:30, 12:30, 14:30, 16:00, 17:00
#Please let us know if you need to be back at a certain time. If you are flexible, you can catch any return transfer
|Address||End of McGregor Road Smithfield QLD 4878 Australia|
|How to get there||Complementary transfer from/to selected hotels included. Please indicate the name of your hotel at the point of booking - the most convenient pick-up location and time will be advised in your booking confirmation.|
|Check-in requirements||Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time at your booked pick up location. There might be 5-10 minutes delay depends on the traffic on the day. If you think the pick is late or you are not being picked up, please call service provider and quote your confirmation number to double check.|
|Other info||● Bungy
– Minimum jump age 10 years old
– Minimum jump weight 45kg (if you are over 35kg you may be able to do a tandem jump)
● Minjin Swing
– No Minimum age applies fro Minjin Swing
– Minimum solo weight 55kg
– Maximum weight per person is 150kg
– Maximum combined weight 240kg (2 or 3 persons)
● Under 18’s require written parental consent for both activities
● You need to inform us of: High Blood Pressure, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Pregnancy, Epilepsy, Dislocations, Neurological Disorders, Vertigo… Please note- this list is NOT exhaustive
The Minjin Jungle Swing was created to allow 1,2 or 3 people to experience extreme speed and acceleration together. The only multi-person Swing in Australia swoops through the jungle from 45 metres down to 2 metre in 3.5 seconds, reaching speeds up to 120km/h.
Cairns Bungy Jump and Giant Jungle Swing in One Day
With a world first Jump Menu offering 16 different jump styles, there's a Jump for everyone. Whether you're a first time jumper or a seasoned thrill seeker, it is guaranteed there is a jump to take you out of your comfort zone and a bit further! There's nothing like a little adrenalin hit to remind you you're still alive!
The site is designed for ultimate spectating with tailor made viewing platforms, decks, licensed bar, music, free transport, live bands on Sundays and sun chairs.
From the top of the 50-metre tower you can see out over the Northern Beaches and out to the incredible Great Barrier Reef. So when you're on the edge, ready to jump, suck in the views as it all looks quite different on the rebound!
- Favourite site in the world for hanging out, having fun, meeting locals and getting a real Bungy experience
- The ONE & ONLY Bungy Tower in Australia
- Only site in the world that offers all day jump packages
- Bar on site
- Established: September 1990
- Height: 50m/164ft
- World's ONLY 16 Style Jump Menu
- World's ONLY site that offers a BMX jump off the Tower roof!
- 196 stairs to the top
- Cairns' highest viewing platform
- Swan Dive
- Water Touch
- Backward Elevator
- Forward Elevator
- Roof Jump
- Back Dive
- Forward Flip
- Fruit Bat
- Bar Drop
- XXX Rated
Giant Jungle Swing
In keeping with the spirit of stretching the limits of gravity, the Giant Jungle Swing was created to allow 1, 2 or 3 people to experience extreme speed and acceleration together.
The only multi-person Jungle Swing in Australia swoops through the rainforest from 45 metres down to 1 metre in 3.5 seconds, reaching speeds up to 120km/h. But don't think it's up to the Swing Master to set you going - you have the control… all you have to do it pull the self release…
- Established August 2000
- Height: 45m/148ft
- First jungle swing of its kind, allowing 1, 2 or 3 people to ride together
- 0-120km/hr in 3.5 seconds
- Self-release mechanism - so you have the control
- Great for people of all ages (very few restrictions)
Located 20 minutes north of Cairns in lush rainforest is the ONLY Bungy Tower in Australia and a Must-Do when in Cairns
From the top of the 50-metre tower you can see out over the Northern Beaches and out to the incredible Great Barrier Reef
Whether you’re a first time jumper or a seasoned thrill seeker, we guarantee we've got a jump to take you out of your comfort zone and a bit further
The Giant Jungle Swing was created to allow 1, 2 or 3 people to experience extreme speed and acceleration together.
Swingers soar through the trees down to only 2 metres above the ground - before swinging high over our building to take in the glorious views of the ocean.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If no show, no refund.