- Cairns Tandem Skydive: 15,000ft
1 Key Facts
- 1. Tandem skydive from up to 15,000ft
- 2. Transport from/to selected Cairns hotels
- 3. Personalised certificate of achievement
- 1. AUD$35 APF levy & admin fee, POB (pay on board)
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
- 5. Photos or Videos
|Depature point||● Departs: daily, all year round
Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December)
● Departure Point: Portsmith (Address: 52-54 Fearnley St, Portsmith QLD 4870)
● Departure Time:
- Weekdays: 05:30, 07:30, 08:30
- Weekends: 05:30, 06:30, 07:30, 08:30, 09:30, 10:30, 11:30
Departure times are reference only and subject to availability. Precise departure time will be advised in your booking confirmation email.
Complementary transfer from/to selected hotels included before departure time. Must be pre-booked.
|Address||Check-in office: 52- 54 Fearnley St, Portsmith, Cairns, QLD 4870|
|How to get there||Complementary transfer from/to selected hotels included. Please indicate the name of your hotel at the point of booking - the most convenient pick-up location and time will be advised in your booking confirmation.|
|Reconfirmation requirements||Please be advised you are required to contact The Service Provider 24 hours prior to the travel date during business hours to reconfirm your booking, pick up location and time, and departure time with your confirmation number. Please adjust your travel plan according to the details given by The Service Provider at time of reconfirming.|
|Check-in requirements||● Complementary Transfer
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time at your booked pick up location. There might be 5-10 minutes delay depends on the traffic on the day. If you think the pick is late or you are not being picked up, please call The Service Provider and quote your confirmation number to double check.
● Self Drive
Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point /departure point 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time to allow enough time to check in. Regrettably, failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.
If you are not familiar with the area or travelling on a weekend or local public holidays / school holidays, please make sure you've checked your timetable or driving route beforehand, and allow extra travelling time for unexpected delays to ensure you do not miss your check in
● Pay On Board: please pay levy and admin fee $35/person to driver in cash when joining the tour
|What to bring/wear||● Loose, casual clothing. Fully enclosed shoes such as sports trainers (no hiking boots or high heels)
● Customized jump pants are provided to put on over your clothes, and in winter fleeces and gloves are also provided.
● High SPF sunscreen
● Please be aware, delays may be experienced throughout the day so come prepared with snacks and drinks, sunscreen and spending money for nearby cafes and entertainment.
|Other info||【Important Post-Covid Service Information】
- The Service Provider is currently only offering one transfer option to the drop zone from local Cairns accommodation. This transfer service is for the first check-in session only. The check-in office is a short 5 min drive from Cairns CBD.
- The Service Provider cannot provide jump pants,fleeces and gloves right now. Wear loose, casual clothing and sneakers as footwear. For the cooler months, please bring a warm jumper/fleece!
● JUMP TIME
We will try to accommodate your preferred jump time picked at time of booking. However, please refer to your confirmation email for your confirmed time of jump. If you can only jump at your preferred jump time picked at time of booking, eg. due to flight arrival time, please advise the reasons in "Special Requirement" section when booking.
● AUSTRALIA LOCAL CONTACT
We strongly advise customers provide us with an Australia local mobile contact number as Skydiving is a weather dependent activity and skydives may be put on hold due to bad weather or other unexpected delays at very last minute. We can only reach you with such changes in a timely manner if we have your Australia local mobile number to minimize any inconveniences may have caused. If you do not have one at time of booking, please update us with your Australia local mobile number as soon as it's available.
● WEIGHT RESTRICTIONS:
Any client weighing 95kg or more must be assessed by the Drop Zone Safety Officer on site to determine safety issues due to harness size restrictions and weather conditions. The following charges may be applicable on site:
95kg - 104.9kg = AUD$50
105kg - 114kg = AUD$75
115kg & above = AUD$100 and requires on site assessment
● AGE REQUIREMENTS:
By law the minimum age to tandem skydive in Australia is 16 years old. If under 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian must be present on the day of the jump.
No alcohol is to be consumed 8 hours prior to your tandem skydive, we reserve the right to refuse clients we suspect to be intoxicated with no refund.
● SCUBA DIVING:
Due to medical restrictions, you must not scuba dive 24 hours prior to skydiving.
● MEDICAL CONDITIONS:
In case of any medical conditions or issues, please check with your GP is skydiving is suitable.
Whilst we endeavor to complete your skydive within 3-4 hours, skydiving can be a full-day activity. Please allow for unforeseen delays due to events such as unfavorable weather and air traffic control.
● PERSONAL BELONGINGS
It is strongly recommended that you remove all accessories when skydiving, including but not limited to necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings, watches, etc. Mobile phones and all other electronic devices are also not allowed to take on board. Please leave all valuable personal items at home or a secured place as The Service Provider will not take any responsibilities against those items.
● We must be notified at time of booking if customer is under 18 years, over 95kgs or in case of any medical condition / issues.
● We strongly recommend you to purchase your own travel insurance that covers sky diving.
Cairns Tandem Skydive: 15,000ft
Cairns is a must do skydiving destination, and Skydive Cairns provides our thrill seekers with the only possible way to see the Great Barrier Reef and the tropical Rainforest all at once in freefall and under canopy. Combine the terrain, the reef and the expansive ocean views, and it is quite simply - breathtaking.
Skydive with The Best
Best views, best locations, best customer service and the best instructors. You're in safe skies with the crew, so step outside your comfort zone and push personal boundaries with a skydive experience you'll remember forever.
- Only Skydive Company operating over Cairns itself
- 20 Minute scenic flight around Cairns on ascent
- View of Reef (on low tide) rainforest, valleys, and the mountains that divide the tablelands.
- Landing in a beautiful field 20 minute south of Cairns with the Pyramid in background
- 3 hour turn around allowing you to book another day tour.
- Experienced staff to ensure that you have an experience of a lifetime.
Skydive in Cairns with the best: best views, best locations, best customer service and the best instructors.
Step outside your comfort zone and push personal boundaries with a skydive experience you’ll remember forever.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.