- Gold Coast
- Gold Coast Theme Park Return Transfer: Australian Outback Spectacular
1 Key Facts
- 1. Australian Outback Spectacular from/to selected hotels return transfer. Must be pre-booked.
- 1. Entry to Australian Outback Spectacular
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: daily, all year round
● Departure point: Surfers Paradise, Main Beach, Southport, Labrador, Broadbeach Mermaid Beach, Miami, Burleigh.
Please advise the name of your hotel and we will arrange the most convenient pick-up location.
● Drop-off at Australian Outback Spectacular
● Return from: Australian Outback Spectacular
● Drop-off at Surfers Paradise, Main Beach, Southport, Labrador, Broadbeach Mermaid Beach, Miami, Burleigh.
● Departure/Return time: Precise times will be advised in your booking confirmation email.
|How to get there||Complimentary transfer from/to selected hotels included. Please indicate the name of your hotel at the point of booking - the most convenient pick-up location and time will be advised in your booking confirmation.|
|Check-in requirements||Please arrive 20 minutes prior to the pick-up time at your booked pick up location. There might be 5-10 minutes delay depends on the traffic on the day. If you think the pick is late or you are not being picked up, please call The Service Provider and quote your confirmation number to double check.|
|Other info||【Important Post-Covid Service Information】
- All customers will be required to wear a face covering at all times.
- The Service Provider is not accepting bookings for flights arriving in from recognised COVID-19 hotspots.
- Passengers arriving from locations that are considered recognised hot-spots at the time of arrival will have their booking cancelled and refunded and will need to make their own way.
- The Service Provider is currently running services to Village Road Show parks (Australian Outback Spectacular, Paradise Country, Sea World, Movie World and Wet'n'Wild) only with two services daily, the first service to and last service out of the parks.
Save yourself the hassle and stress of trying to navigate unfamiliar roads. The Service Provider's diverse fleet of air conditioned vehicles provides a swift and efficient return transfer option from your accommodation to Gold Coast's exciting fun parks and attractions.
Gold Coast Theme Park Return Transfer: Australian Outback Spectacular
Australian Outback Spectacular theme park transfers are available daily for Gold Coast accommodations in the following suburbs: Surfers Paradise, Main Beach, Southport, Labrador, Broadbeach Mermaid Beach, Miami, Burleigh.
Australian Outback Spectacular Operating Hours
Evening shows start at 19:30; Monthly Sunday matinee starts at 12:30
View Show Dates & Times at the website. Outback Spectacular is closed on Christmas Day.
Show schedules are subject to seasonal changes throughout the year. Venue doors open 1 hour before the show, pre-show entertainment starts 30 minutes prior to show time. Shows last for 1 hour and 50 minutes with a 3-course meal served onsite. For latest list of Outback Spectacular shows and pricing, dates, and times, check out the official Outback Spectacular website.
Address: Pacific Motorway, Oxenford, Gold Coast, Queensland 4210
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.