- Kuranda Koala Gardens Entry Ticket
1 Key Facts
- General Admission to Kuranda Koala Gardens. Attraction opens 10am-4pm, closed on Christmas Day 25 December.
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Address||Heritage Markets, Rob Veivers Drive, Kuranda 4871|
|How to get there||● By Car
Located approximately 30km north of Cairns city centre, takes about 35 minutes; approximately 29km south of Palm Cove, takes about 35 minutes. The attraction is conveniently located in the Kuranda Heritage Markets on Rob Veivers Drive, Kuranda.
- Outside Kuranda Heritage Markets (Limited spots)
- Parking fees may apply
|What to bring/wear||● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, eg. jacket for cooler months.
● Comfortable enclosed walking shoes
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Water bottle
● Umbrella / raincoat if rains
● Insect repellent
● Money / credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||● From 01 April 2021, Koala holding photos are available at Kuranda Koala Gardens but with very limited numbers. Koala patting photos, Python photos, wildlife photos are also available every day. Please check with the staff on the day and get in the queue early to avoid disappointment.
● In entering these premises you do so voluntarily and entirely at your own risk, including any risk to minors or anybody under your control.
● Children aged 4 - 15 years must be accompanied and actively supervised by a responsible adult at all times within the park.
● The owners reserve the right to vary the opening hours without prior notice, restrict access to particular areas of the facilities and/or cancel presentations due to severe weather conditions, safety or other operational issues.
● Koala Holding, Koala Pat and Python Photos are available now (All photos are guests' own expenses). Session times are 11:30, 12:30 & 13:30 for Koala Holding, 11:00 & 14:30 for Koala Patting and Python Photos are available 11:00 to 14:30. (Times are reference only)
● Wildlife Keeper presentations/talks have recommenced. Nocturnal Wonders 10:30 and Marsupial Presentation 14:00. (Times are reference only)
Kuranda Koala Garden
- Eastern Grey Kangaroos
- Red-Legged Pademelons
- Long nosed Potoroos
- Blue Tongue Lizard
- Freshwater Crocodiles
- Long-Necked Turtle
- White-lipped Tree Frog
- Ringtailed Possum
Kuranda Koala Gardens is a delightful, award winning venue where visitors can see and experience Australia's most popular wildlife in a lush rainforest oasis.
Situated in the heart of Kuranda, this attraction gives you the opportunity to see some of Australia's most unique wildlife up close.
One of the smallest species of macropod, Quokkas are known as the happiest animal in the world due to their smiley faces and friendly personalities.
History Display - Learn about the local railway and forestry history with authentic photographs and artefacts.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.