- Gold Coast
- Gold Coast SkyPoint Observation Deck Entry Ticket
1 Key Facts
- One Day Admission to SkyPoint Observation Deck
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. SkyPoint Climb
- 3. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 4. Souvenirs
- 5. Travel Insurance
|Address||Level 77 of Q1 Resort, 9 Hamilton Avenue, Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217 Australia|
|How to get there||SkyPoint is situated on level 77 of the iconic Q1 Building, Surfers Paradise Boulevard, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast. It is just a short 6 minute walk from central Surfers Paradise.
● By Car
Located approximately 22km north of Gold Coast Airport, takes about 40 minutes; approximately 86km south of Brisbane Airport, takes about 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Free Onsite parking available
- Bruce Bishop Car Park (Address: 10 Beach Rd, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217), approximately 5 minutes walk
- Paradise Centre Parking (Address: 2 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217), approximately 8 minutes walk
- Parking fees apply
● By Public Transport
The closest Light Rail Station is Surfers Paradise
The closest Bus Stop is Remembrance Dr at Markwell Avenue
Please check the Transport QLD timetables (https://translink.com.au/) for more details to plan your trip.
|What to bring/wear||● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, eg. jacket for cooler months.
● Comfortable walking shoes
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Water bottle
● Umbrella / raincoat if rains
● Money / credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||【Important Post-Covid Service Information】
- Do not visit if you or anyone in your group are unwell.
- Queensland Health requires the Service Provider to record the name, address, and mobile number for each group upon entry for contact tracing purposes. This information is stored for 2 months and is used only for contact tracing (if required), and then deleted after a 2-month holding period.
- Contactless payment is preferred.
- Self-serve condiment and cutlery stations have been removed.
- Buffet and water station use are temporarily unavailable.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
● All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
● The view from SkyPoint may be altered or restricted from time to time by adverse and changing weather conditions.
● SkyPoint visitor numbers are capped to prevent overcrowding. Entry is on a first come, first served basis. When SkyPoint reaches capacity no further entries will be permitted.
● Guests must at all times be respectful of the privacy and amenity of the residents of the Q1 Building. Making loud noises, such as yelling or screaming is strictly not permitted and Ardent retains the right to remove guests from SkyPoint if they do not comply with this condition.
● Vehicles are parked at your own risk. SkyPoint will not be responsible for loss of, or damage to any vehicle, accessory or contents in, or on any vehicle.
● Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by you must be for personal use only. Any use, reuse or production for commercial purposes without SkyPoint's express written consent is strictly prohibited.
● SkyPoint reserves the right to photograph guests at any time for security purposes or for use in connection with its promotional activities and general commercial operations. You expressly agree to the use of your image and likeness for these purposes without compensation.
● Tickets, vouchers and passes must be original, display an expiry date and be presented prior to that date. Photo ID and matching signatures must be provided on request. Fraudulent use will be referred to police.
● Guests are required to wear proper attire – shirts and shoes must always be worn.
● Guests may not display anything that contains obscene, foul, profane, illegal or unacceptable language, photos, images, symbols, or phrases, etc.
● Weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, firearms (guns, rifles, BB guns, pellet guns, stun guns, tasers), knives (including Kirpans), razors, box cutters, laser pointers, mace, pepper spray, nun chucks (or any other martial art equipment), baseball bats, hockey sticks, golf clubs;
● Bicycles, scooters, roller/in-line skates, shoes with wheels (wheelies) and Segway scooters;
● Bags (including back packs), packages or luggage over the following dimensions: No more than 25" high x no more than 17" wide x no more than 9" deep;
● Food or beverages other than water;
● Alcohol of any type;
● Professional photo or video equipment including, but not limited to, tripods, lights, professional cameras (video or photo), recording devices, megaphones or other amplification equipment;
● Cigarettes and any other type of tobacco product, cigars or pipes;
● Illegal or illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia;
● Personal or family pets (certified service animals are permitted);
● Any item that may pose a risk to the health or safety of any person; and
● Clothing deemed by management in its absolute discretion to be profane or obscene.
SPECIAL OPERATING HOURS
Operating hours may change due to private events, maintenance, improvements or safety reasons. Please always check before your next visit as these dates are updated regularly and are subject to change.
- Saturday 19 September 2020: 08:00 - 14:00
- Wednesday 4 December 2020: Closed All Day
- Saturday 07 December 2020: 08:00 - 15:15
- Tuesday 10 December 2020: 10:00 - 15:00
- Thursday 12 December 2020: 10:00 - 16:00
- Saturday 14 December 2020: 08:00 - 15:15
- Friday 25 December 2020: Closed All Day
- Tuesday 31 December 2020: 10:00 - 14:00
*Last entry 30 minutes prior to close.
SkyPoint Observation Deck
Rising a sheer 230 meters into the sky, SkyPoint is one of the Gold Coast's most popular attractions and has become a must see destination for locals and visitors alike. It provides stunning 360 degree panoramic views that stretch from the surf to the hinterland and beyond and provides the perfect location for visitors to experience the shimmering Gold Coast skyline at night or take in views from Brisbane to Byron Bay during the day. Enjoy a freshly prepared meal from SkyPoint Bistro + Bar as you spot whales migrating along the eastern coast or as a new storm rolls in.
SkyPoint Observation Deck is a must-see for all Gold Coast visitors. With unrivalled 360 degree views from the coast to the hinterland and informative feature zones and displays that provide all the information you need to plan your holiday hit list.
By night, SkyPoint Observation Deck transforms into a chic, high altitude lounge bar with live music on every Sunday afternoon. Enjoy drinks and delicious platters with friends and take in the glittering skyline. SkyPoint Observation Deck is an 18+ venue on Friday and Saturday night from 20:00.
From level 77 you can enjoy:
- Breathtaking 360 degree views
- Visual displays illustrating key points of interest
- High power binoculars
- Theaterette featuring 'The Birth of Paradise'
- A drink or bite to eat at the SkyPoint Bistro + Bar (not included in admission price)
The Q1 Building Gold Coast
- The Q1 Building is taller than the Chrysler building in New York City.
- Q1 is one of the tallest residential buildings in the world.
- Q1 is 322.5 metres high.
- SkyPoint has one of the World's fastest elevators taking you from ground to Level 77 in 42.7 seconds.
- Australia's only beachside Observation Deck .
- Offers stunning 360 degree views of the entire Gold Coast, from the surf to the hinterland and beyond.
- SkyPoint is 230 metres above sea level.
- There are 1331 steps from the ground to Level 77.
Rising a sheer 230 meters into the sky, SkyPoint is one of the Gold Coast's most popular attractions and has become a must see destination for locals and visitors alike.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.