- Sydney Harbour Tall Ship: Afternoon Discovery Cruise
1 Key Facts
- 90 minutes cruise around Sydney Harbour
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs*: Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sunday
* Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December), Boxing Day (26 December), New Year's Eve (31 December)
● Departure Point: USUALLY Campbells Cove, The Rocks
● Departure Time^: Approximately 15:45
|Address||Departure Point 1: Campbell's Cove Floating Pontoon (6A Circular Quay West, The Rocks NSW 2000) Departure Point 2: Ives Steps Wharf (9C Hickson Rd, Dawes Point NSW 2000)|
|How to get there||● By Public Transport
Campbell's Cove is a 10 minutes walk from Circular Quay station, or 15 minutes walk from Wynyard Station.
Please check the Transport NSW timetables (https://transportnsw.info/) for more details to plan your trip.
|Reconfirmation requirements||● Please be advised you are required to contact The Service Provider 24 hours prior to the travel date during business hours to reconfirm your booking, boarding location and time, with your confirmation number. Please adjust your travel plan according to the details given by The Service Provider at time of reconfirming.
● The departure point is USUALLY Campbells Cove, The Rocks. However it may be altered due to large cruise liners using the International Terminal. Please reconfirm your boarding location 24 hours prior to the travel date during business hours.
|Check-in requirements||Please ensure you arrive at the departure point 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time to allow enough time to check in. Regrettably, failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.
If you are not familiar with the area or travelling on a weekend or local public holidays / school holidays, please make sure you've checked your timetable or driving route beforehand, and allow extra travelling time for unexpected delays to ensure you do not miss your check in
|What to bring/wear||● Motion-sickness medicine (if required)
● Soft, low-heel shoes (No sharp heeled shoes will be permitted on board.)
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Wet weather gear (if it looks like rain) and a warm jacket
● Money/credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||● Smoking is not permitted aboard the ship.
● The tall ships are not suitable for wheelchair access due to steep stairways required to access facilities.
● The Service Provider reserves the right to a) amend or cancel a service, route or other information b) substitute any vessel referred to on this website (including a vessel not owned by the company) if it sees is necessary without notice and without incurring liability.
● The Service Provider reserves the right to add, withdraw, substitute and/or vary advertised routes, prices, departure times and locations without notice if considered necessary for the safety and welfare of the tall ship, its passengers and crew. The Service Provider will not be liable for any loss or expense incurred by a passenger as a result.
Sydney Harbour Tall Ship Afternoon Discovery Cruise
Sail past the Sydney Opera House, Fort Denison, under the Harbour Bridge and (if conditions permit) enjoy a real sailing experience on a 1850s style tall ship.
Get involved and make the most of this interactive, unique Tall Ship Cruise. Try your hand steering or help with the sails. You'll be transported to the days gone by and be able to say you know what it's like for the sailors of yester-year.
If you'd like to heave on a rope, you can otherwise simply sit back, relax and enjoy the entertainment provided by our friendly crew.
Make sure to bring your camera, as this is an opportunity to see the best of Sydney Harbour. You will love the views of this vibrant city from the unique perspective aboard our authentic timber tall ship.
● If you cancel at least 21 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
● If you cancel between 0 and 20 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
● If no show, no refund.
If weather conditions or other factors cause the Master to cancel the sail, a rain check for another voyage will be issued. No refunds will be made.