- Sydney Harbour Tall Ship: Lunch Cruise
1 Key Facts
- 1. Two hour cruise around Sydney Harbour
- 2. Light buffet lunch
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: daily*, all year round
* Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December), New Year's Day (01 January), Australian Day (26 January)
● Departure Point: USUALLY Campbells Cove, The Rocks
● Departure Time^: 13:30
● Arrives back at approximately 15:30
|Address||Departure Point 1: Campbell's Cove Floating Pontoon (6A Circular Quay West, The Rocks NSW 2000) Departure Point 2: Ives Steps Wharf (9C Hickson Rd, Dawes Point NSW 2000)|
|How to get there||● By Public Transport
Campbell's Cove is a 10 minutes walk from Circular Quay Station, or 15 minutes walk from Wynyard Station.
Please check the Transport NSW timetables (https://transportnsw.info/) for more details to plan your trip.
|Reconfirmation requirements||● Please be advised you are required to contact The Service Provider 24 hours prior to the travel date during business hours to reconfirm your booking, boarding location and time, with your confirmation number. Please adjust your travel plan according to the details given by The Service Provider at time of reconfirming.
● The departure point is USUALLY Campbells Cove, The Rocks. However it may be altered due to large cruise liners using the International Terminal. Please reconfirm your boarding location 24 hours prior to the travel date during business hours.
|Check-in requirements||Please ensure you arrive at the departure point 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time to allow enough time to check in. Regrettably, failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.
If you are not familiar with the area or travelling on a weekend or local public holidays / school holidays, please make sure you've checked your timetable or driving route beforehand, and allow extra travelling time for unexpected delays to ensure you do not miss your check in
|What to bring/wear||● Motion-sickness medicine (if required)
● Soft, low-heel shoes (No sharp heeled shoes will be permitted on board.)
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Wet weather gear (if it looks like rain) and a warm jacket
● Money/credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||● Smoking is not permitted aboard the ship.
● The tall ships are not suitable for wheelchair access due to steep stairways required to access facilities.
● Food may contain nuts.
● The Service Provider reserves the right to a) amend or cancel a service, route or other information b) substitute any vessel referred to on this website (including a vessel not owned by the company) if it sees is necessary without notice and without incurring liability.
● The Service Provider reserves the right to add, withdraw, substitute and/or vary advertised routes, prices, departure times and locations without notice if considered necessary for the safety and welfare of the tall ship, its passengers and crew. The Service Provider will not be liable for any loss or expense incurred by a passenger as a result.
Tall Ship Lunch Cruise
Departing from Campbell's Cove, set sail for a wonderful adventure! Cruise past all of Sydney's biggest attractions including Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Opera House, Fort Denison, Garden Island, Taronga Zoo, Luna Park and Admiralty House. You will discover Sydney's rich history and some of the stories and tales behind these iconic landmarks.
Hear about the amazing story of Sydney's only authentic timber tall ships Southern Swan or the beautiful Soren Larsen. Get the opportunity to help hoist and set the sails - a truly unique part of your experience aboard a tall ship. Watch as the wind fills the sails and feel its strength carry the ship across the harbour. The moment the wind takes over and the sound of the engine fades away is like stepping back in time - an experience thousands of sailors across the ages have felt, as they stood on a tall ships deck.
Relax and enjoy the entertainment provided by the crew, captain, chef and the barman - all of whom are at your service.
*Menu is reference only and subject to change to ensure fresh produce of premium quality. Menu is vegetarian and gluten free with the exception of the Mild-Spiced Chicken dish. Note that the vegetarian options are not vegan.
- BBQ Chorizo Slices
- Spinach & Cheese Triangles
- Roast pumpkin, zucchini, mixed bean with sultanas, sunflower seeds & coconut salad
- Mixed Leaves Salad
- Potato Salad
- Main Dishes
- Mild spiced chicken with mushrooms, capsicum, baby spinach & Spanish onion (Non-Vegetarian)
- Sweet potato, eggplant & tomato with lentils
- Plain white rice
- Chocolate brownies (Gluten Free)
● If you cancel at least 21 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
● If you cancel between 0 and 20 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
● If no show, no refund.
If weather conditions or other factors cause the Master to cancel the sail, a rain check for another voyage will be issued. No refunds will be made.