- Sydney Hop On Hop Off Harbour Explorer One Day Pass
1 Key Facts
- 1. Valid on One (1) single day
- 2. Commentary provided on selected routes
- 3. Stopping at Circular Quay, Manly, Taronga Zoo & Watsons Bay
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs:
- Season 1* (During School holidays: 26 Sep - 11 Oct 2020, 19 Dec 2020 - 31 Jan 2021): daily
- Season 2 (July - November): Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays
- Season 3 (February - March): Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays
* Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December)
● Departure Point: Circular Quay Wharf No.6
● Departure Time: Please see "Itinerary"
|How to get there||● By Car
- Wilson Parking - Gateway (address: 25 Reiby Pl, Sydney NSW 2000), approximately 2 minutes walk.
- Wilson Parking (address: 155 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000), approximately 3 minutes walk.
- Parking fees apply.
● By Public Transport
The closest Train Station is Circular Quay Station
The closest Ferry Station is Circular Quay Station
The closest Bus Stop is Circular Quay Stop
The closest Light Rail Stop is Circular Quay Stop
Please check the Transport NSW timetables (https://transportnsw.info/) for more details to plan your trip.
|Check-in requirements||Please collect your boarding pass at least 30 minutes prior to your first embarkation|
|What to bring/wear||● Motion-sickness medicine (if required)
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Comfortable shoes
● Light jacket / sweater for windy or cool days
● Money / credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||【Important Post-Covid Service Information】
- On board
• Card payments only
• Individual condiment servings
• No bar service, open food displays or selfserve beverage stations
• Disposable plastic cutlery available on request
- Customers are encouraged not to cruise if they are unwell or have COVID19 symptoms
- Service provider has the right to refuse service and insist that anyone with COVID symptoms leave the vessel
- 1 or 2 day Hop On Hop Off Harbour Explorer passes stopping at Circular Quay (The Rocks & Opera House), Taronga Zoo, Watsons Bay & Manly.
- Please note passengers wishing to visit Taronga Zoo are currently required to pre-book.
● One Day Pass valid on the day of exchange only.
● All children under 18 years must be escorted by an adult that is 18 or over.
● Approved assistance animals and pets are allowed onboard Ferry Services only.
● Passengers must not bring any alcoholic beverages or illegal substances onto the vessel.
● Boarding pass tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable and will not be replaced if lost, destroyed or damaged.
● Cruise Accessibility
- All wharves accessed on this cruise are Step Wharves (*see definition below) with the exception of Taronga Zoo. Therefore, if passengers wish to disembark, they will need to have their own assistants to assist them up the wharf steps and onto land or alternatively be able to navigate the stairs themselves. The vessel is wheelchair accessible.
- The Service Provider will ensure that all passengers who require wheelchair access understand that the company is responsible to safely board and unload them but cannot ensure their safety up or down a Step Wharf arrangement.
*Step Wharves are fixed arrangement wharves where a set of stairs leads to the water from a landing. Generally these wharves provide extremely difficult access for wheelchairs due to the fact that a person who requires wheelchair access may have to be lifted up or down up to 10 steps to the position of the gangway.
Sydney Hop On Hop Off Harbour Explorer One Day Pass
When in Sydney do what the locals do and travel on the harbour highway. Hop On Hop Off Passes are the easy way for visitors to explore Sydney over one calendar day. These red rocket ferries criss-cross the harbour throughout the day, travelling between famous harbour precincts including Manly, Taronga Zoo and Watsons Bay. Enjoy a warm welcome aboard, harbour commentary, and perhaps pick up some hints on how to make the most of your time in Sydney that only the locals know.
Start your Hop On Hop Off Harbour Explorer from the main tourist precinct of Circular Quay.
Stopping at * Circular Quay * Taronga Zoo * Manly * Watsons Bay
Daily timetables may vary depending on the what's happening on the harbour.
About Each Destination
- Sydney Opera House
- The Rocks historic precinct & weekend markets
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Harbour Bridge walkway & Bridge Climb
- Restaurants, bars & hotels
- Big Bus Sydney & Bondi Explorer
- Transport hub - cruise & ferry wharves & airport train line
- Australia's amazing wildlife including koalas, platypus & kangaroos
- Animals of the world
- Open daily 09:00 to 17:00
- Short walk to famous Manly surf beaches
- Ocean-front restaurants, bars & cafes
- Discover the natural beauty of North Head Sanctuary (45min walk from Manly)
- Fish n chips on The Corso
- Cabbage Tree Bay Eco-Sculpture Walk on Marine Parade
- Famous Doyle's seafood restaurant & waterfront pub
- Park and picnic grounds
- Short stroll to beautiful harbour swimming beaches, the Gap, South Head & HMAS Watson
- Please note that smoking is not permitted on NSW National Parks sites.
- Rubbish bins are not provided - please ensure you take all rubbish with you. Penalties may apply for non-compliance.
|School Holidays||03 July - 19 July 2020||Daily|
|26 September - 11 October 2020|
|19 December 2020 - 26 January 2021|
|Non-School Holidays||July - November 2020||Fridays - Sundays|
|December 2020 - January 2021||Wednesdays - Sundays|
|February - March 2021||Fridays - Sundays|
*Reference Only. Subject to change without notice.
SATURDAY - SUNDAY
MONDAY - FRIDAY
#Drop off only. Special timetables may operate on public holidays & special events.
Hop On Hop Off pass is the easy way for visitors to explore Sydney over one calendar day visiting famous harbour precincts including Circular Quay (The Rocks & Opera House), Taronga Zoo, Watsons Bay and Manly, with commentary.
Hop on and hop-off as you like using one simple timetable, rather than the maze of commuter ferry timetables.
Enjoy a warm welcome aboard, harbour commentary, and perhaps pick up some hints on how to make the most of your time in Sydney that only the locals know.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.