1 Key Facts
- Buffet Lunch on Monday - Thursday
- 1. Transport from/to hotel
- 2. Beverages
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Address||Level 4, Westfield Sydney, Between Pitt & Castlereagh Streets, Sydney NSW 2000|
|How to get there||● By Public Transport
Closest train stations are Town Hall or St James Station, and closest bus stops are Elizabeth Street, Castlereagh Street and Queen Victoria Building interchange.
● By Car
There are four fantastic parking specials available for restaurant guests. Please refer to FAQ section for details.
|Check-in requirements||Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the booked dinning time. If you experience any unexpected delays, please contact the restaurant to amend your reservation time (subject to availability).|
|Other info||● Dinning Time: 1.5 hours
● Please be advised that food prepared in Sydney Tower Buffet kitchens may contain or have been in contact with milk, eggs, wheat, soybeans, nuts, seeds, fish and shellfish. If you have any specific dietary requirements please inform our staff during booking and upon arrival. We will endeavour to accommodate your dietary requests, however we cannot guarantee all dishes are entirely allergen free.
● Access to Sydney Tower Restaurant will be directed Level 4 Westfield Shopping Centre, Sydney
● Security checks to be conducted prior to lift access
● Customers who want to be seated on the same table must have the same options booked. For example, customers who booked Meal Only cannot be seated with those who booked Meal with Soft Drinks option.
Sydney Tower Buffet is a revolving restaurant with uninterrupted views overlooking Sydney Harbour, across the city and beyond. One rotation generally takes 80 minutes.
Sydney Tower Buffet Restaurant
With over 55 gourmet dishes prepared daily across a range of cuisines including Modern Australian, Italian, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese and more, choose from a large selection of fresh seafood, salads, hot dishes and desserts on offer at Sydney Tower Buffet.
Sydney Tower Buffet offers a sky high feast of 55 gourmet dishes, 85 storeys above the city with 360 revolving views of Sydney.
Perched 305 metres above the city CBD with floor to ceiling windows, Sydney Tower Buffet is a destination dining at its best, perfect for locals and visitors alike.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If no show, no refund.
1) Westfield Parking - $10 Flat Fee! Mon-Wed 6pm-10:00pm, Thurs-Sun 6pm-11.30pm. Parking Entrance: 135 King Street, Sydney. Please note Westfield parking is on the left hand side at the end of the ramp. Upon arrival at the car park, please inform Westfield valet that you are a Sydney Tower Dining guest to validate parking. There is also the option to pre-pay your parking downstairs with Westfield valet.
2) Piccadilly Parking - $17.20 Flat Fee! Weekdays - 4:30pm-11pm and weekends + public holidays – all day (out before 11pm). Parking Entrance: Piccadilly, 133 Castlereagh Street, Sydney (entry is in front of the Stockland building)
3) Wilson Parking, Citipark - $21 weekdays, $10 weekends (one entry and one exit during car park operating hours), $8 week nights (entry after 5pm, exit before car park close). Parking Entrance: 431 Kent Street, Sydney
4) Wilson Parking, 383 Kent St - $21 weekdays, $10 weekends (one entry and one exit during car park operating hours), $8 week nights (entry after 5pm, exit before car park close). Parking Entrance: 383 Kent Street, Sydney
Parking Terms and Conditions:
1) Please provide your parking ticket to the Sydney Tower Dining Reception staff (or Westfield valet if parking at Westfield Sydney) upon arrival and your ticket will be validated.
2) Failure to validate your ticket will mean that you are required to pay the full hourly rate upon departure from the parking station.
3) Please note that we are able to validate ONLY the Wilson Parking addresses indicated above. All other Wilson Parking Garages will charge their regular hourly fee.
4) Our parking specials are valid strictly between the hours indicated above. If you park outside of these hours, you will be charged the full hourly rate upon departure from the parking station. These rates can be found on the following websites:
- Westfield (www.westfield.com.au/sydney/info) and
- Piccadilly Parking (www.secureparking.com.au)
- Wilson Parking (www.wilsonparking.com.au)