- Gold Coast
- Gold Coast Amphibious Vehicle Aquaduck 1.5 Hours Sunset Tour
1 Key Facts
- 1. 1.5 hours Sunset Tour
- 2. Beer, bubbles or soft drinks, snacks
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs*:Fridays, Saturdays
* Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December)
● Departure Point: 36 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD, 4217
● Departure Time: 17:00 (approx.)
● Arrives back at approximately 18:30
|Address||Shop 34, Circle On Cavill, Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217|
|How to get there||● By Car
Located approximately 23km north of Gold Coast Airport, takes about 45 minutes; approximately 86km south of Brisbane Airport, takes about 1 hour 10 minutes.
- Circle on Cavill Shopping Centre Parking (Address: 3184 Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217), approximately 2 minutes walk
- Secure Parking - Paradise Centre Car Park (Address: Paradise Centre, Hanlan St, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217), approximately 2 minutes walk
- Parking fees apply
● By Public Transport
The closest Light Rail Station is Cavill Avenue Stop
The closest Bus Stop is Surfers Paradise Stop (Stop ID: 300049)
Please check the Transport QLD timetables (https://translink.com.au/) for more details to plan your trip.
|Check-in requirements||Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point /departure point 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time to allow enough time to check in. Regrettably, failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.
If you are not familiar with the area or travelling on a weekend or local public holidays / school holidays, please make sure you've checked your timetable or driving route beforehand, and allow extra travelling time for unexpected delays to ensure you do not miss your check in
|What to bring/wear||● Motion-sickness medicine (if required)
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Comfortable shoes
● Light jacket / sweater for windy or cool days
● Money / credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||【Important Post-Covid Service Information】
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions capacity on Aquaduck Tours will be limited. All passengers will be allocated seats at the time of boarding.
- Tours will be run at 17:00 on Fridays and Saturdays. This is subject to change.
● Recommended for 8+ years. Child rates are available for 8-16 years.
● There is no seating allocation for this tour.
● The service provider will take all reasonable steps to follow the tour route as advertised but service provider reserves the right to vary the tour route due to prevailing tides, weather, traffic conditions or the like.
● No intoxicated person will be permitted to ride on this tour. Any of signs of Intoxication identified or suspected by service provider's staff will be acted upon and the ticket holder will not be permitted to ride.
● Riding on this tour is at the ticket holders own risk. Appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn. The service provider shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained on this tour – to the extent allowed by the law.
● The ticket holders will be liable for any loss or damage caused on this tour by the ticket holders.
● Aquaduck and it's waiting areas are smoke-free and some external areas may be designated smoke-free.
● No alcohol or illegal drugs are to be taken on board the vehicle.
● No Glass containers or any kind are to be taken on board the vehicle.
Hear all about the businessman who embezzled over $13million, the missing 3m boa constrictor, and Australia’s first bikini plus many more fun and interesting stories on the 1.5 hours sunsets secrets and hidden gems tour of the Gold Coast.
Gold Coast Amphibious Vehicle Aquaduck 1.5 Hours Sunset Tour
Board the amphibious Aquaduck for an afternoon sunset cruise and city tour where you will sip on bubbles and enjoy a snack whilst hearing the stories that have shaped the Gold Coast of today.
Sit back and relax as you enjoy the views of the city and waterways at magical golden hour. Complete with scandals and hidden gems offered from local sources, this is a commentary you won't find in any guidebook.
- 1.5 hours Sunset Tour departs from Cavill Avenue.
- Tour Guide with live commentary on board.
- See the sunset over the beautiful waterways while taking in the highlights of the Gold Coast.
- Includes beer, bubbles and soft drinks with a variety of snacks and extended tour time so you can see more and relax in the summer evening.