- 13:00-15:00 Sydney Harbor Bridge Climb, English Speaking 3.5hr Day Climb
13:00-15:00 Sydney Harbor Bridge Climb, English Speaking 3.5hr Day Climb
- 3.5 hours (approx.)
- Free Cancellation
- 24 Working Hours Confirmation
- 1. A Climb Group Photo
- 2. A Certificate of Achievement
- 3. A BridgeClimb cap
- 4. Free entry to the Pylon Lookout
1 Key Facts
- 1. A Climb Group Photo
- 2. A Certificate of Achievement
- 3. A BridgeClimb cap
- 4. Free entry to the Pylon Lookout
- 1. Transport from/to hotel
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Additional photographs or souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs:
- Season 1 (05 Aug 2020 - 27 Sep 2020): Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays
- Season 2 (28 Sep 2020 - 11 Oct 2020): daily
- Season 3 (12 Oct 2020 - 20 Dec 2020): Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays
- Season 4 (21 Dec 2020 - 24 Dec 2020): daily
- Season 5 (04 Jan 2021 - 31 Jan 2021): Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays
● Departure Point: BridgeClimb Sydney (Address: 3 Cumberland St, The Rocks NSW 2000)
● Departure Time^: Climbs depart at regular intervals between 13:00 and 15:00
^ Departure time is reference only and subject to availability. Precise departure time will be advised in your booking confirmation email.
|Address||3 Cumberland St, The Rocks NSW 2000|
|How to get there||● By Public Transport
The closest Train Station is Circular Quay Station
The closest Ferry Station is Circular Quay
The closest Bus Stop is Circular Quay
- From Circular Quay, walk along George Street until you meet the corner of Argyle Street (Guylian Cafe is on the corner). Take Argyle Street and when you reach the Argyle Stairs (next to Sake Restaurant), take these to the top to reach Cumberland Street. From here, walk north along Cumberland Street. BridgeClimb is located on the western side of the street before the road snakes underneath the Bridge.
Please check the Transport NSW timetables (https://transportnsw.info/) for more details to plan your trip.
● By Car
- Limited metered car parking available in Cumberland Street
- Wilson Parking - Clocktower (Address: 55 Harrington St, The Rocks NSW 2000), approximately 4 minutes walk
- Wilson Parking - Overseas Passenger Terminal (Address: 130 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000), approximately 5 minutes walk
- Parking fees apply
|Check-in requirements||Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point /departure point 15 minutes before your scheduled Climb time to allow enough time to check in. Regrettably, failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.
If you are not familiar with the area or travelling on a weekend or local public holidays / school holidays, please make sure you've checked your timetable or driving route beforehand, and allow extra travelling time for unexpected delays to ensure you do not miss your check in
|What to bring/wear||● Comfortable clothing
● Enclosed, rubber-soled shoes such as running, sport or hiking shoes
● You will be provided with suitable outdoor gear depending on the day's weather conditions
● Climbers cannot take loose objects, including but not limited to watch, bracelet, fitness device, cameras, phones or GoPros
|Other info||【Important Post-Covid Service Information】
- Enhanced monitoring & health screening of all climbers
- Contactless ID checks for all climbers
- 1.5 metres Physical distancing
- Messaging throughout BridgeClimb, providing clear guidance to visitors
- Card-only transactions (contactless)
- If you're showing symptoms of COVID-19 please do not visit BridgeClimb, instead please seek medical attention.
- If you've recently visited an area deemed as a COVID hotspot area, please reconsider visiting BridgeClimb at this time (unless the quarantine period has been cleared) as you may not be allowed to Climb.
- If you have been asked to self-isolate due to potential exposure to COVID-19, although we'd love to see you, please DO NOT visit BridgeClimb.
● YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY IS IMPORTANT
- Climber over the age of 75 can only climb with a Certificate of Fitness signed by completed within 3 months from the intended climb, please bring on the day of the climb.
- If you are pregnant, 75 years of age or older, or have any pre-existing health conditions, please refer to the Health and Safety Essentials section as you may need to provide a doctor's Certificate of Fitness note before you climb. Please visit and download the form at [https://www.enjoyaus.com/pdf/BridgeClimb_Certificate_of_Fitness.pdf] and have your doctor signed the form beforehand. Please bring the signed form to the climb on the day.
- You must have a blood-alcohol reading below 0.05 to climb (the same as if you are driving).
- You will be asked to complete a BridgeClimb Declaration Form before your Climb. Please be honest about your health so that your wellbeing is not at risk. All discussions will be confidential.
● HOW SHOULD YOU PREPARE FOR YOUR CLIMB
- Ensure that you have eaten before your Climb and you're well-hydrated – the experience can last up to 3.5 hours.
- Wear comfortable, enclosed rubber-soled shoes such as running, sport or hiking shoes and don't forget your sunglasses. Comfortable clothing are recommended.
- You will equipped with everything else you need for your Climb.
● ALL YOUR PERSONAL BELONGINGS CAN BE STORED IN LOCKERS, INCLUDING CAMERAS
Climbers cannot take loose objects (including but not limited to items such as cameras, videos, audio, pagers, mobile phones, handbags, satchels, wallets, watches, fitness trackers and any other personal items or effects) and must remove these items prior to undertaking the Climb. Climbers will be provided with a locker* for storage of personal belongings. This is to safeguard against anything falling from the Bridge. The photographically-trained Climb Leaders will capture photos of you during your Climb. Each climber receives one free group photo as part of the experience. Additional photos are available for pre-purchase with your booking, or from the Photographics Team after your Climb.
* Please do not bring any valuables. The locker provided is for temporary storage only, BridgeClimb Sydney will not be responsible for safekeeping.
● CLIMBING WITH CHILDREN
Climbers must be 8 years of age or over, be at least 120cm, be of sound mind and be in good health. Climbers may be required to undergo a test to assess whether they are capable of completing a Climb. Every three Climbers between the ages of 8 and 15 inclusive climbing together must be accompanied by one paying adult Climber. Parents/guardians must remain with their children throughout the Climb experience, and must assist the BridgeClimb team by managing their equipment preparation and behaviour.
When considering whether this activity will be right for your child, please consider the following:
- BridgeClimb Sydney will supply younger children in smaller Climb Suits, harness belts, and other accessories, based on the day's weather conditions;
- Children must have a general level of fitness and the ability to climb steep ladders and stairs independently.
Climbing the Bridge is an all-ages experience. The stories the Climb Leaders share during the experience are appropriate for a broad age range.
● CLIMBS OPERATE IN ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS
BridgeClimb Sydney will supply Climbers with equipment for use during a Climb, but remember to bring your own shoes, which should be enclosed, like running shoes. In case of extreme weather conditions like electrical storms or during times of extremely high wind, Climbs may be postponed.
● HEALTH & SAFETY ESSENTIALS: CAN YOU CLIMB?
Anyone who is generally fit and healthy, 8 years and older and 1.2 metres in height with a sense of adventure is welcome to challenge themselves to the Climb of their Life. Please read the Health & Safety Exceptions to ensure you're able to climb (below).
To participate you need to have a general level of health and full fitness to be able to walk 3.3 kilometres within 3.5 hours from check-in, and the ability to Climb stairs and ladders independently. On the day of your Climb, you will be asked to fill the BridgeClimb Declaration Form.
The following Health & Safety considerations may impact your ability to climb safely, so please speak to the Duty Manager prior to your Climb on +61 2 82747777:
- If you're under 24 weeks pregnant, you can climb with a Certificate of Fitness signed by your GP. If you are more than 24 weeks pregnant, unfortunately you cannot Climb.
- If you are 75 years of age, or older, you can climb with a Certificate of Fitness signed by your GP within 3 months from the intended climb.
Essential medication like asthma inhalers can be taken up on the Climb by your Climb Leader. Please ensure you advise the staff when you check-in.
BridgeClimb Sydney asks customers to carefully consider their own health and fitness levels, and not to climb if your participation poses any risk to your health and safety, that of other Climbers, or any other users of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. The following conditions may impact a customer's ability to take part in a Climb and therefore require consideration and disclosure:
- Limb absence or limb difference
- Heart conditions (including high or low blood pressure)
- Vertigo, dizziness or loss of balance
- All respiratory conditions
- Surgery, from which you're still recovering
- Injuries or conditions impacting stair or ladder climbing ability
- Chronic illness
● HEALTH & SAFETY EXCEPTIONS
BridgeClimb Sydney will do their best to help everyone climb, however there are some things that will prevent you from participating, including:
- A fit or seizure in the last six months
- Broken bones
- If you are more than 24 weeks pregnant
- Under 8 years of age
- Under 1.2 metres tall
If you have any questions, or are concerned about your ability to climb, please check out the FAQs or speak to our team for advice before booking.
We care about our Climbers; so please be aware that even if you have made a booking BridgeClimb Sydney reserve the right to decline participation, rebook or modify your Climb to keep you safe. Health and Safety Essentials and Exceptions are subject to change at BridgeClimb Sydney's discretion.
● FEAR OF HEIGHTS
For many, climbing the Sydney Harbour Bridge is a life-time goal, an international bucket-list experience that a fear of heights has thwarted. You're not alone.
BridgeClimb Sydney has helped thousands of people challenge their fear of heights by climbing to the top of the Bridge. If you are apprehensive, the team specialise in supporting and enabling you to overcome your fears to climb to the top of Bridge.
Sydney Harbor Bridge Climb, English Speaking 3.5hr Day Climb
Absorb a 360 degree panorama of Sydney as you journey to the summit on our original climb experience. Like an exposed spine, the outer rim delivers you to the peak, as the sky remains just beyond your outstretched fingertips.
- The Journey Latching on in the Climb Base below the Bradfield Highway, you will walk on catwalks below the road-deck until you reach the South-East Pylon. Here you will ascend 4 ladders to the start of the upper arch, surrounded by the hum and buzz of Sydney's traffic. With the summit in your sight, your journey continues along the Bridge's outer arch on the Opera House side until you hit the top. After a summit celebration with your group, you cross the spine of the Bridge to the Darling Harbour side to make your descent to our Climb Base.
- Climb Facts
- 3 ½ hours long, max. 14 people per group.
- 1 ,332 steps (that's around 500 calories/2100 kilojoules for those tracking)
- Ideal if you want to soak up the moment and take the upper arch.
- Ideal if you're a bit nervous and would like more support from our Climb Leaders.
- You can do this Climb at dawn (limited departures), day, twilight or night.
Voted #1 Travellers’ Choice Experience in Australia, and #4 globally, rest assured it’s world-class.
Once you step through the door you are taken on an immersive historical and cultural journey to the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge.
From its fascinating underbelly to its summit, 134m above the Harbour, the Bridge is the pride of Sydney. The Sydney Harbour Bridge has become one of the most photographed features of our beautiful City
BridgeClimb Full Route at Day - Absorb a 360 degree panorama of Sydney as you journey to the summit on the original climb experience.
Thousands of people challenge their fear of heights by climbing to the top of the Bridge. If you are apprehensive, the team specializes in supporting and enabling you to overcome your fears to climb to the top of Bridge
Climbs operate in all weather conditions. You will be equipped with all the gear you need to keep you dry
● If you cancel at least 22 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 21 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.