- Gold Coast
- Gold Coast Theme Park: Sea World Single Day Pass
1 Key Facts
- 1. Entry to Sea World for one day within 12 months from the date of purchase
- 2. One day entry
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
- 5. Any optional extra items (including but not limited to rides / shows / encounters / experiences / photo packages) that are not included in the standard admission. All optional extra items are at own expense.
|Address||Sea World Dr, Main Beach Gold Coast QLD 4217 Australia, Australasia|
|How to get there||● By Car
From Surfers Paradise beach, drive along the Gold Coast Highway north and follow the signs to Sea World. From Southport, cross the Southport Bridge, turn left and follow the signs. If you're travelling from Brisbane, follow the signs to the Pacific Motorway and the Gold Coast, take the Smith Street exit and follow the signs.
There are plenty of free car parking spaces available at Sea World's front entrance. Reserved parking is also available for disabled guests adjacent to the main gate.
● By Public Transport
Please check the Transport QLD timetables (https://translink.com.au/) for more details to plan your trip.
|What to bring/wear||● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, eg. jacket for cooler months.
● Comfortable walking shoes
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Water bottle, Snacks
● Umbrella / raincoat if rains
● Money/credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||【Important Post-Covid Service Information】
- Theme Parks will be operating at 100% capacity and are unable to guarantee entry to Theme Parks on any given day. Please check the relevant park websites before arriving as Theme Parks will communicate on the home page if it is approaching or at capacity. Theme Parks will also require all guests to download and load their entry tickets onto the Village Roadshow Theme Parks app (https://themeparks.com.au/download-app) to assist with contactless entry at theme parks, contact tracing and to encourage virtual queueing on rides. Some attractions, experiences, shows, meet and greets, food and retail outlets may be modified or temporarily unavailable in order to deliver on the COVID Safe commitment to guests, team members and the government.
- To ensure the safety of guests and team members, Theme Parks encourage contactless payments. All guests are requested to pay using a valid credit or debit card.
- Guests can expect changes to attractions, outlets and entertainment offerings in order to comply with physical distancing guidelines.
* Sea World
- Some changes to the way run Animal Adventures programs and photo opportunities
- Changes to Character meet and greet opportunities and locations to ensure physical distancing
- Changes to how guests enter and exit animal exhibits
- You can view the maintenance schedule (https://seaworld.com.au/park-info/maintenance-schedule) prior to your visit
● A Single Day Pass must be used within 12 months from the date of purchase (failing which it will be deemed void and not able to be used) and is valid on the day of use only. No extension to the validity period is available.
● Sometimes areas/rides may need to be temporarily closed for maintenance, improvements or safety reasons. Please check with the Service Provider for updated information before purchasing.
Sea world: http://seaworld.com.au/park-info/maintenance-schedule
Gold Coast Theme Park: Sea World
- Get up close and personal with an array of beautiful marine life, including; Polar Bears, Penguins, Rays and Dolphins.
- Check out a range of fun and educational animal presentations, including the new Seal Guardians.
- From the action-packed Thunder Lake Stunt Show (Now Showing) to the high energy PAW Patrol on Holiday Show, there's a little bit of entertainment for everyone.
- Thrill seekers can brave out the Storm Coaster, while the little ones explore Nickelodeon Land with a kid-sized rides and all their favourite Nickelodeon characters.
- Discover a world of mysterious creatures as you explore the Creatures of the Deep or chill out at The Reef at Castaway Bay, an interactive splash zone for the kids!
There are many land and water based animal adventures on offer at Sea World that you won't find anywhere else in the world. Make memories you'll cherish forever with one of the many exclusive experiences on offer. Get up close and personal with our seals, dolphins, penguins plus much more! Make your next visit to Sea World one your family will never forget.
*Reference Only. Subject to change without notice.
||This beautiful frozen exhibit is home to the second and third largest species of penguins in the world - the King and Gentoo penguins. Encounter these incredible birds up close in their icy wonderland as they dive in and out of the crystal clear water. You'll see their playful nature on the snow through the topside viewing area, and their elegant underwater flight through the stunning underwater viewing window.|
||Gain a rare and educational insight into the nature of these amazing flightless birds as you observe them diving, swimming, burrowing and playfully interacting with each other. Don't miss the twice daily Penguin Feeding Presentations to learn more about them from the keepers.|
|Polar Bear Shores||
||Observe the bears' graceful underwater swimming and playful behaviours through large underwater viewing windows.|
||See the rays glide through the water in this open touch pool. You can also learn about rays' roles in ocean ecosystems during one of the live educational presentations throughout the day.|
|Sea Jellies Illuminated||
||Experience Sea Jellies like never before with an illuminated backdrop full of colour and life. Plus, learn all about these amazing creatures in the first of its kind operating research laboratory from Griffith University.|
||Home to some of Sea World's rescued animals which were unable to be released, this exhibit is the perfect place to see the seals at play. Learn about the Long-nosed fur seals, Subantarctic fur seals and Californian sea lions.|
You'll be amazed by the magical display of tropical fish, rays and other bottom-dwellers in the stunning Tropical Reef Lagoon - it's like a piece of the Great Barrier Reef on the Gold Coast. You'll come face to face with the impressive sharks that will glide past the huge windows offering a glimpse into the world of one of the ocean's top predators in the massive Shark Lagoon. This two-level exhibit offers incredible viewing both topside and underwater, as well as an interactive touch pool, a snorkel lagoon and a shark pool full of awe-inspiring beauty.
|Seabird Rehabilitation Aviary||
||The birds in this area have been nursed back to health by our experienced staff, and many will never return to the wild due to disabilities caused mainly by carelessness with fishing hooks and lines.|
Shows and Presentations
*Reference Only. Subject to change without notice.
There is a range of entertainment at Sea World to keep everyone in the family entertained. See the all new Thunder Lake Stunt Show featuring world class athletes performing action packed stunts over the iconic Sea World Lake! Fancy something with adventure? Join Professor Swells and his team as they embark on a journey to save the oceans in the Seal Guardians Presentation or check out the exciting PAW Patrol On Holiday Show at the Nickelodeon Stage.
|Affinity Dolphin Presentation||
||Celebrate the sun, surf and seas and go on a journey above and below the waves for an unforgettable experience with one of the world's most intriguing animals. Discover the powerful affinity shared between these magical mammals and their human friends, and learn about how we can make a difference together to actively care for the precious life of the oceans.|
|PAW Patrol on Holiday Show||
||They'll need you to become honorary members and join the team in case there's a yelp for help. Put your paws in the air, wag your tails and get ready to Pup Pup Boogie your way into a PAWsome holiday!|
|Penguin Feeding Presentation||
||Interactive presentation with the keepers and the Little penguins. Visit Penguin Point to learn more about the cute Little penguins as the keepers provide an educational talk.|
|Ray Reef Presentation||
||Join our Education team as they deliver an informative presentation! You'll learn all about the rays' role in ocean ecosystems during this live educational presentation.|
|Nickelodeon Character Meet and Greet||
||From PAW Patrol's Chase and Marshall, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Dora the Explorer, SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick Star and Squidward!|
|Seal Guardians Presentation||
||Join Professor Swells and his team of Seal Guardians as they band together and enlist your help to save Sea Lab One.|
|SpongeBob Squarepants 3D Movie||
||Join SpongeBob SquarePants and his best friend Patrick the Starfish on a pursuit to save the Jellyfish of Bikini Bottom! Put on your 3-D glasses, sit back, and enjoy the show. It's a highlight of the day not to be missed!|
|Turtle Power Live Show!||
||Surface time! The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles rise up out of the sewers to aid April and take on the Foot. Get ready to high three as this band of brothers prove mutants rule in this interactive action-packed adventure. Turtle Power!|
|Our World of the Dolphin||
|Learn about these incredible mammals and the environment they call home, as well as ongoing rescue and rehabilitation activities. Conservation, education and research are at the core of everything we do.|
Rides and Precincts
Enjoy a variety of rides and precincts during your next visit to Sea World! Experience The Reef at Castaway Bay as you make your way through a life-sized reef while being splashed and sprayed by water in the interactive kids splash pad area!
Head to Nickelodeon Land to discover three distinct character neighbourhoods - the battleground of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles; the enchanting world of Dora the Explorer and Boots; and Bikini Bottom, the wacky underwater world of SpongeBob SquarePants.
Or, if you prefer a thrill, you can jump on the Jet Rescue ride and speed around the track your very own jet ski or take on the awesome Storm Coaster.
This speedy Jet Rescue coaster will take you on an exhilarating quest to save our precious marine life aboard your very own Jetski.
Get up close to the resident dolphins, feed rays and see the only polar bear exhibition in the whole of Australia.
Sea World is the premier marine animal park in Australia, offering amazing attractions and rides for all ages
At Penguin Encounter, this beautiful frozen exhibit is home to the second and third largest species of penguins in the world - the King and Gentoo penguins.
The Shark Bay is a two-level exhibit which offers incredible viewing both topside and underwater, as well as an interactive touch pool, a snorkel lagoon and a shark pool full of awe-inspiring beauty.
You’ll love the five exciting levels of the Sky Fortress where you can climb, crawl and clamber your way through rope bridges. Or, the Sky Climb will test your bravery 12 meters above the ground!
Armed with over eighty water cannons, the Battle Boats ride will take you on a spectacular adventure.
The Nickelodeon-themed area includes kid-sized rides, Sea World’s first ever mini rollercoaster, new shows and all of your favourite characters including Dora the Explorer, SpongeBob SquarePants, PAW Patrol's Chase and Marshall and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Affinity Dolphin Presentation - Celebrate the sun, surf and seas and go on a journey above and below the waves for an unforgettable experience with one of the world's most intriguing animals
Nickelodeon Character Meet and Greet - From PAW Patrol's Chase and Marshall, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Dora the Explorer, SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick Star and Squidward!
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.