- Gold Coast
- Gold Coast Theme Park: Movie World Single Day Pass
1 Key Facts
- 1. Entry to Movie World for one day within 12 months from the date of purchase
- 2. One day entry
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
- 5. Any optional extra items (including but not limited to rides / shows / encounters / experiences / photo packages) that are not included in the standard admission. All optional extra items are at own expense.
|Address||Pacific Motorway, Gold Coast QLD 4210 Australia|
|How to get there||● By Car
- From Surfers Paradise, drive along the Gold Coast Highway to Smith Street and follow the signs to Brisbane and the Pacific Motorway. Take exit 60 to Warner Bros. Movie World.
- From Brisbane, follow the signs to the Pacific Motorway and the Gold Coast. Take exit 60 to Warner Bros. Movie World.
- Free Onsite parking available
● By Public Transport
Please check the Transport QLD timetables (https://translink.com.au/) for more details to plan your trip.
|What to bring/wear||● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, eg. jacket for cooler months.
● Comfortable walking shoes
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Water bottle, Snacks
● Umbrella / raincoat if rains
● Money/credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||【Important Post-Covid Service Information】
- Theme Parks will be operating at 100% capacity and are unable to guarantee entry to Theme Parks on any given day. Please check the relevant park websites before arriving as Theme Parks will communicate on the home page if it is approaching or at capacity. Theme Parks will also require all guests to download and load their entry tickets onto the Village Roadshow Theme Parks app (https://themeparks.com.au/download-app) to assist with contactless entry at theme parks, contact tracing and to encourage virtual queueing on rides. Some attractions, experiences, shows, meet and greets, food and retail outlets may be modified or temporarily unavailable in order to deliver on the COVID Safe commitment to guests, team members and the government.
- To ensure the safety of guests and team members, Theme Parks encourage contactless payments. All guests are requested to pay using a valid credit or debit card.
- Guests can expect changes to attractions, outlets and entertainment offerings in order to comply with physical distancing guidelines.
* Movie World
- The Streets Star Parade returned to Warner Bros. Movie World under COVID Safe practices. The Streets Star Parade takes place at 3:00pm, maintaining a continuous flow from Scooby-Doo Spooky Castle, towards the Fountain of Fame before returning down Main Street. All guests please maintain physical distancing before, during and after the completion of the parade for the safety of guests and team members. Please note the Prince or Princess of the Parade is unavailable and there will be no meet and greets with characters during the parade.
- Removal of scheduled showtimes for Main Street performances on Movie World's website. Main Street shows will be performed as travelling shows throughout the day.
- Changes to character meet and greet opportunities and locations to ensure physical distancing
- You can view the maintenance schedule (https://movieworld.com.au/park-info/maintenance-schedule) prior to your visit
● A Single Day Pass must be used within 12 months from the date of purchase (failing which it will be deemed void and not able to be used) and is valid on the day of use only. No extension to the validity period is available.
● Please note that costumes and masks may not be worn by guests 14 years of age or older.
● Sometimes areas/rides may need to be temporarily closed for maintenance, improvements or safety reasons. Please check with the Service Provider for updated information before purchasing.
Movie World: https://movieworld.com.au/park-info/maintenance-schedule
Sea world: http://seaworld.com.au/park-info/maintenance-schedule
Wet n Wild: https://wetnwild.com.au/park-info/maintenance-schedule
Take on the tallest, longest and fastest HyperCoaster in the Southern Hemisphere or experience the action packed stunt show Hollywood Stunt Driver 2! The kids will love the colourful Kids' WB! Fun Zone with a variety of Looney Tunes attractions. Catch the Streets Star Parade where you can see all of your favourite stars and characters on Main Street. Experience Hollywood on the Gold Coast in true star style at Warner Bros. Movie World!
Movie World boasts a full day of adventure filled with all the glitz and glamour of Hollywood, your favourite Looney Tunes Characters plus the Super Heroes and Super-Villains of the DC Universe.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.