- Calmsley Hill City Farm Entry Ticket with One Course Lunch & Wine Tasting
1 Key Facts
- 1. Entry to Calmsley Hill City Farm
- 2. One Course lunch
- 3. Wine Tasting
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
- 5. Any optional extra items (including but not limited to tractor rides / photo packages) that are not included in the standard admission. All optional extra items are at own expense.
|Depature point||● Calmsley Hill City Farm (Address: 31 Darling Street, Abbotsbury NSW 2176)
● Classics Bistro at Mounties Club (Address: 101 Meadows Rd, Mount Pritchard NSW 2170)
● Razorback Ridge Winery (Address: 20 Dawsons Road (off Finns Rd), Menangle NSW 2568)
|Address||31 Darling St, Abbotsbury NSW 2176|
|How to get there||● By Car
- Calmsley Hill City Farm is located approximately 50km west of Sydney City, takes about 1 hour.
- Mounties Club is located approximately 7km away from Calmsley Hill City Farm, takes about 15 minutes.
- Razorback Ridge Winery is located approximately 45km away from Calmsley Hill City Farm, takes about 1 hour.
- Free onsite parking available
● By Public Transport
Unfortunately there is no direct public transport available. Most visitors drive or arrive on a coach tour.
|What to bring/wear||● Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, eg. jacket for cooler months.
● Comfortable enclosed walking shoes
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Water bottle, Snacks
● Umbrella / raincoat if rains
● Insect repellent
● Money / credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||● Daily shows may be subject to weather.
● Children under 2 years old does not include Meals.
● Minimum age is to drink alcohol is 18 years.
*There is a limit of the number of feed bags per bag sold each day in the interest of the animal's health!
Calmsley Hill City Farm Entry Ticket with One Course Lunch & Wine Tasting
Calmsley Hill City Farm
- Our Animals
- Wallabies and Red Kangaroo
- Birds (kookaburra, cockatoo and various parrots)
- Daily Shows*
*Reference Only. Subject to change without notice
- 10:30 Anamial Petting/Talk
- 11:00 Morning Cowing Milking Show
- 11:30 Tractor Train Ride#
- 12:30 Stockwhip Show
- 13:00 Working Dog Show
- 13:30 Sheep Shearing ShowSt. David's Cathedral
- 14:00 Koala Talk/Exhibition
- 14:30 Tractor Train Ride#
- 15:00 Anamial Petting/Talk^
- 15:30 Afternoon Cowing Milking Show (only on weekends.)
^check availability with reception.
#check availability with reception. Extra fee will be applied.
Razorback Ridge Winery
The Razorback Ridge vineyard is located at the base of the Razorback Range in Menangle, NSW. It is just minutes from Camden in the Macarthur region. The vines are hand pruned and handpicked to ensure premium quality fruit, they were planted in the year 2000.
The Macarthur area has been referred to as the birthplace of the Australian wine industry. It was named after John and Elizabeth Macarthur who were pioneers and founders in both the wool and wine industries. These early settlers first farmed the area over 200 years ago and they planted one of the first commercial vineyards in Australia. It is in this area some 180 years later that the vineyard at Razorback Ridge Wines is planted.
● If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.