- 1 Course Lunch
1 Key Facts
- 1. One (1) Main
- 2. Side Salad
- 3. Coffee or Tea
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Address||Mrs Macquaries Rd, Sydney NSW 2000|
|How to get there||● By Car
Located approximately 15km north of Sydney Airport, takes about 20 minutes.
- 24 hour metered parking is available on Mrs Macquaries Road, Hospital Road and Macquarie Street.
- Secure Parking - The Wharf Woolloomooloo Car Park (Address: 1 Lincoln Cres, Sydney NSW 2000), approximately 8 minutes walk
- Wilson Parking - Sydney Opera House (Address: 2A Macquarie St, Sydney NSW 2000), approximately 10 minutes walk
- Parking fees apply
● By Public Transport
The closest Train Station is Martin Place Station
The closest Ferry Station is Circular Quay Wharf
The closest Bus Stop is Art Gallery Rd opp Art Gallery of NSW
Please check the Transport NSW timetables (https://transportnsw.info/) for more details to plan your trip.
[Botanic House at The Royal Botanic Garden Sydney] 1 Course Lunch
*Reference only and subject to change without notice.
Main (select one)
- Vietnamese red curry, snow peas, root vegetables, kipfler potatoes, coconut cream
- Grilled king prawns, house-made XO sauce, tempura saltbush
- Market fish, lemon myrtle infused coconut milk, samphire, saw tooth coriander (gf)
- Crispy skin corn fed chicken, master stock, ginger, chilli satay sauce (gf)
- Sweet & sour Berkshire pork, capsicum, pineapple, sesame
- Wok tossed 100 day grain-fed black angus, native pepper, garlic, oyster sauce, green papaya (gf)
- Egg & mushroom fried rice (v, vg, gf)
Nestled in the heart of Sydney’s Royal Botanic Garden, Botanic House offers a multi-level world class dining experience.
This beautiful pairing of cultures, that blends ancient culinary traditions with modern techniques creates a truly unique and unforgettable dining experience.
Located minutes from the CBD but hidden amongst the stunning foliage of the Sydney’s Royal Botanic Garden,
Savour modern Asian cuisine designed by Ambassador Chef Luke Nguyen upstairs at Botanic House restaurant or enjoy casual dining downstairs at Farm Cove Eatery.
● If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.