- Gold Coast
- Surfers Paradise to Sea World Ferry Return Transfers
1 Key Facts
- 1. Single day return ferry transfer from Surfers Paradise to Sea World
- 1. Entry to Sea World
- 2. Transport from/to hotels
- 3. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 4. Souvenirs
- 5. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: daily*, all year round
* Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December)
● Departure Point: Surfers Paradise (Address: 58 Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise)
● Departure Time^: 09:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00
● Return Point: Sea World Cruises Terminal (Address: 130 Seaworld Dr, Main Beach)
● Return Time^: 09:55, 10:55, 11:55, 12:55, 13:55, 14:55, 15:55, 16:55
^ Departure and return times are reference only and subject to availability.
|Address||Depart from: the river end of Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217|
|How to get there||● Depart from Surfers Paradise
Surfers Paradise Ticket Office is locate at Tiki Village, river end of Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise, please make your own way to the Ticket Office for check-in.
● Depart from Sea World
Sea World Cruises Terminal is located at Sea World, Broadwater side of main carpark, Main Beach, please make your own way to the terminal for boarding.
|Check-in requirements||Please arrive at the ticket office 30 minutes prior to the departure time to exchange for ticket/boarding pass before proceeding to the boarding terminal. Regrettably, failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.
If you are not familiar with the area or travelling on a weekend or local public holidays / school holidays, please make sure you've checked your timetable or driving route beforehand, and allow extra travelling time for unexpected delays to ensure you do not miss your check in
|What to bring/wear||● Motion-sickness medicine (if required)
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Comfortable shoes
● Light jacket / sweater for windy or cool days
● Money / credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||【Important Post-Covid Service Information】
- Please refer to https://seaworldcruises.com.au/coronavirus/ for the latest updates during the post-Covid period.
● Ticket is valid for one calendar day only
● Ticket will be validated on the day of the journey by crew members
● Tickets should be treated like cash as lost tickets are not able to be replaced
● Child age is 3 to 13 years inclusive. For safety reasons children under 3 years of age are permitted only at the discretion of the Captain and if permitted the full child rate applies. Children and teenagers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
● Passengers in wheelchairs must notify the Service Provider at least 24 hours before tour departure so the crew can prepare the vessel and assist with boarding procedures.
● If you have mobility or health problems you must inform us when booking. Passengers must follow the directions of the crew before, during and after the tour. If you are accompanied by children you are responsible for their safety at all times.
Surfers Paradise to Sea World Ferry Return Transfers
Travel in style with a daily ferry service departing from Surfers Paradise and returning from Sea World. Experience stunning views of the city skyline and see the homes of the rich and famous before a day at the theme park. On your return journey, retreat to the rooftop lounge and enjoy a relaxing beverage from the on board bar (at own expense) as you cruise back into Surfers Paradise.
- Take in the sights of the Broadwater
- See mansions and stunning homes as you cruise by
- Surfers Paradise Skyline views
- Marina Mirage Shopping Complex
- Palazzo Versace
- Sea World
- Licensed bar
- Sundeck viewing area
- Full amenities
- Surfers Paradise - The Gold Coast's heartbeat, where world-class beaches sit beside endless things to do
- HOTA, Home of the Arts - Movies, art, markets and more await your visit to the Gold Coast's epicentre of culture.
- Marina Mirage - Lap up the good life at Marina Mirage, a hub of high-class shops and fine dining by the water
- Southport 'Broadwaters Parklands' - The gateway of all that Southport has to offer, including an oversized kid's park and China Town
- Sea World - Spend a day at Sea World with sea creatures great and small, and many rides fast and tall. (Sea World Entry Ticket is not included).
*Reference Only. Subject to change without notice.
|Surfers Paradise to Sea World|
|HOTA, Home of the Arts||09:08||10:08||11:08||12:08||13:08||14:08||15:08||16:08|
|Southport "Broadwaters Parklands"||09:45||10:45||11:45||12:45||13:45||14:45||15:45||16:45|
* Arrival time last stop
|Sea World to Surfers Paradise|
|Southport "Broadwaters Parklands"||10:05||11:05||12:05||13:05||14:05||15:05||16:05||17:05|
|HOTA, Home of the Arts||10:42||11:42||12:42||13:42||14:42||15:42||16:42||17:42|
* Arrival time last stop
● If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.