- Gold Coast
- 【Gold Coast Airport Shuttle One Way Bus Ticket】Departs from Gold Coast (Coolangatta) Airport to Accommodations
1 Key Facts
- One Way bus transfer from Gold Coast (Coolangatta) Airport to Gold Coast accommodations
- 1. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 2. Souvenirs
- 3. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: daily
● Departure Point: Located directly outside the Domestic arrivals end of Gold Coast Airport
● Departure Time: Every 30 minutes from 07:00 - 22:00
|Check-in requirements||Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time at Coolangata Airport departure point. There might be 5-10 minutes delay depends on the traffic on the day. If you think the pick is late or you are not being picked up, please call service provider and quote your confirmation number to double check.|
|Other info||● Tickets are valid for 3 months from the date of purchase. If you are travelling more than 3 months later, please come back and purchase your ticket when closer to your travel date.
● Services from Gold Coast Airport require pre-booking prior to travel however do not require to secure a seat or time. Simply turn up at the departure point located directly outside the Domestic arrivals end of Gold Coast Airport within the service time and go
Gold Coast (Coolangatta) Airport Transfer
Departure times from Gold Coast (Coolangatta) Airport*
*Reference Only. Subject to change without notice
Departure times from Gold Coast Accomodations*
Pick up from over 400 hotels and apartments along the Gold Coast. Transfers to the airport must be reserved and are required to be booked prior to travel.
Bues operate between 05:00 - 21:00, 7 days per week. The first bus to the Airport starts at 05:00 and the last bus Departing to Gold Coast Airport is at 21:00.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
The baggage allowance on Gold Coast Airport Shuttle vehicles is the same as the standard checked and carry-on baggage allowance of the airline for which you hold a ticket.
Additional items (such as bikes, surf boards, very large items or excess baggage) may be permitted, subject to availability of space on a relevant trip. Passengers may be asked to travel on a subsequent bus if, in the driver's opinion there is insufficient space or the additional items may be a safety hazard. Bikes may be carried on-board if, in the opinion of the driver, there is sufficient space and it is safe to do so, however, passengers may be required to dismantle and secure their bike in a container.
Please advise our operators at time of booking if you are travelling with oversized luggage.