- Sydney Bondi Surf Lesson Private 1hr Session
1 Key Facts
- 1. One hour one on one private lesson
- 2. All equipment- surfboard, wetsuit, rash vest, sunscreen and zinc
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Address||128 Ramsgate Avenue, Bondi Beach NSW 2026|
|How to get there||It is located at the northern end of Bondi Beach. Walk along the beach to the furthest point north along the promenade and then slightly up the hill past the North Bondi RSL club. It is right next door to Speedo’s Cafe.|
|Check-in requirements||Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point /departure point 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time to allow enough time to check in. Failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.|
|What to bring/wear||● Swimmers
|Other info||● Your selected lesson session at the time of booking is indication only. It may be different to what is confirmed by The Service Provider. Please refer to your booking email regarding confirmed time of lesson. Please contact us immediately if you find the booked time is not suitable.
● Minimum age: 7 years old
● Surfers will be supplied with equipment to use during the Session without which they will not be permitted to participate in the Session. Appropriate all season wetsuits, radiators & UV rashvests & sunblock are supplied to surfers.
● Surfers are not permitted to take any other items onto the beach other than those supplied by the Service Provider. Excluded are items such as cameras, videos, audio, pagers, mobile phones, handbags and any other items of a personal nature. All Surfers will be provided with safe storage in which to store their personal belongings.
● Surfer’s must obey the directions and instructions of the Instructors, must not disturb other Surfer’s or interfere with the Instructors ability to conduct the Session in a safe and secure manner and must not damage, deface or remove anything from the beach or any of the equipment being used. The Service Provider retains the right to remove from the Session any Surfer’s who do not comply to with these terms, without refund.
● To complete the Session the client will need:
- To be able to swim 50 metres
- Reasonable levels of fitness and strength
- Full body control and hand-eye-foot coordination
- Ability to walk independently (unsupported by walking aids).
● The Client can not take part in the Session if they:
- are under 7 years of age (unless prior arrangements are agreed to by the Service Provider)
- have a blood-alcohol reading of 0.05% or higher
- have broken bones
- have undergone surgery in the last 6 months or are experiencing ongoing symptoms
- have experienced
Sydney Bondi Surf Lesson Private 1hr Session
Enjoy the thrill of surfing beautiful Bondi beach with your own personal instructor. There is no better way to advance your surfing skills, the private lessons are tailored specifically to meet all your needs. The instructor will provide you with the best possible lesson time and coach so that you develop your surfing at the fastest possible pace while having a fantastic time.
If you're an absolute beginner the instructor will get you up on the waves before you've had time to worry about falling off. If you've been surfing before, the instructor will help you move onto the next steps a lot faster by focusing on technique, board control and bringing out your natural ability.
● If you cancel at least 21 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 20 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.