1 Key Facts
- 1. 3-course set menu
- 2. Harbour cruise
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: nightly*, all year round
* Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December), Boxing Day (26 December), New Year's Eve (31 December), Australian Day (26 January), Valentine's Day (14 February), or during Vivid Sydney event period
● Departure Point^: King Street Wharf 1, Darling Harbour, Sydney NSW 2000
^ Please check with the staff at the Ticket Office for precise boarding location.
● Departure Time: 17:00
● Return Time: approximately 18:30
|How to get there||By Train -
King Street Wharf is a short walk from both Town Hall and Wynyard train stations.
By Light Rail -
Exit the light rail at Pyrmont Bay. King Street Wharf is a short walk across Pyrmont Bridge.
|Check-in requirements||Please arrive at the ticket office 30 minutes prior to the departure time to exchange for ticket/boarding pass before proceeding to the boarding terminal|
|What to bring/wear||Dressing code: smart casual|
|Other info||● Departure point and time is subject to change.
● All meals are prepared onboard vessels and the kitchen team have limited time to serve the menus. Requests made in advance for special dietary (gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free), substitutions and modifications of menus on board our cruises will therefore be politely declined.
● We cannot guarantee that certain products or ingredients (halal, nuts, gluten, dairy, etc.) will not be in our food, and we explicitly accept no liability in this regard.
● For serious food allergies you must make your own decisions on selecting meals. Our staff’s comments are only to assist you in making an informed decision.
● Please note that whilst it is delighted to welcome well-behaved children on board the vessels/cruising restaurants, high chairs are not provided due to safety reasons. If you have infants, like an airline, you must book and declare at time of booking (even if they are free of charge), as they must be included in the manifest. If infants are booked in advance, the crew will facilitate extra space for stroller or pram on request. No meals provided for free of charge infants.
Sydney Harbour Twilight Dinner Cruise
Effective May 2017 and subject to change without notice
- Entrée: Cocktail prawn salad
- Main: Chicken with chat potatoes and Asian greens
- Dessert: Chocolate cake with chocolate sauce
- Black Tea
Available For Purchase On Board
- Fully licensed bar
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If no show, no refund.