- 【Sydney Harbour 1.5 Hours Asia Twilight Dinner Cruise】Chicken as Main Course
1 Key Facts
- 1. Three (3) course set menu
- 2. Harbour cruise
- 1. Transport from/to selected hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: nightly*, all year round
* Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December), Boxing Day (26 December), New Year's Eve (31 December), Australian Day (26 January), Valentine's Day (14 February), or during Vivid Sydney event period
● Departure Point^: King Street Wharf 1, Darling Harbour, Sydney NSW 2000
^ Please check with the staff at the Ticket Office for precise boarding location.
● Departure Time: 17:00
● Return Time: approximately 18:30
|How to get there||By Train -
King Street Wharf is a short walk from both Town Hall and Wynyard train stations.
By Light Rail -
Exit the light rail at Pyrmont Bay. King Street Wharf is a short walk across Pyrmont Bridge.
|Reconfirmation requirements||Please visit https://www.captaincook.com.au/asia-cruises/ 24 hours prior to the travel date for confirmed cruise departure place and time for your Asia Cruises|
|Check-in requirements||Please arrive at the ticket office 30 minutes prior to the departure time to exchange for ticket/boarding pass before proceeding to the boarding terminal. Failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.|
|What to bring/wear||● Motion-sickness medicine (if required)
● Dressing code (smart casual)
● Comfortable shoes
● Light jacket/sweater for windy or cool days
● Money/credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||● Minimum passenger for this experience: 6 people
● Departure point and time is subject to change.
● All meals are prepared onboard the vessels and the kitchen team have limited time to serve the menus. Requests made in advance for special dietary (gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free), substitutions and modifications of menus on board the cruises will therefore be politely declined.
● The Cruise cannot guarantee that certain products or ingredients (halal, nuts, gluten, dairy, etc.) will not be in our food, and the cruise company explicitly accept no liability in this regard.
● For serious food allergies you must make your own decisions on selecting meals. The staff's comments are only to assist you in making an informed decision.
● The Master of the vessel reserves the right to refuse entry of a passenger onto the vessel and to require a passenger to disembark the vessel in the Master's sole discretion.
● Passengers must not bring any alcoholic beverages or illegal substances onto the vessel.
● Please note that whilst it is delighted to welcome well-behaved children on board the vessels/cruising restaurants, high chairs are not provided due to safety reasons. If you have infants, like an airline, you must book and declare at time of booking (even if they are free of charge), as they must be included in the manifest. If infants are booked in advance, the crew will facilitate extra space for stroller or pram on request. No meals provided for free of charge infants.
Sydney Harbour Twilight Dinner Cruise
Effective October 2019 and subject to change without notice
- Entrée: Seafood salad
- Main: Chicken with chat potatoes and Baby broccolini
- Dessert: Chocolate cake with chocolate sauce
- Black Tea
Available For Purchase On Board
- Fully licensed bar
For the keen photographers, below is a rough guide to sunset times in Sydney:
- Winter (June - August) 16:45 - 15:37
- Spring (September - November) 17:37 - 19:51 (note daylight savings time starts on the first Sunday in Oct)
- Summer (December - February) 19:52 - 19:33
- Autumn (March - May) 19:31 - 16:54 (note daylight savings time ends on the first Sunday in Apr)
Compaire Sydney Harbour Asia Dinner Cruises
|Asia Twilight Dinner Cruises||Asia Sunset Dinner Cruises||Asia Dinner Cruises|
|Departure Time||17:00, daily||17:00, daily||19:00 or 19:30 depends on departure points|
|Departure Location||Darling Harbour||Darling Harbour||
|Duration||1.5 hours||1.5 hours||2.5 or 3.5 hours depends on departure days|
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If no show, no refund.