1 Key Facts
- 1. Cruise & commentary
- 2. One glass of softdrink per person
- 1. Transport from/to selected hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: daily*, all year round
* Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December), New Year's Eve (31 December), Australian Day (26 January), or Valentine's Day (14 February)
● Departure Point^: Circular Quay Wharf
^ Please check with the staff at the Ticket Office for precise boarding location.
● Departure Time: 14:30
● Arrives back at approximately 15:45
|How to get there||● By Car
- Wilson Parking: 155 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000 (Approximately 3 minutes walk).
- Enacon Parking: 117 Macquarie St, Sydney NSW 2000 (Approximately 7 minutes walk).
- Parking fees apply.
● By Train
Circular Quay Wharf is a short walk from Circular Quay train station.
|Check-in requirements||Please arrive at the ticket office 30 minutes prior to the departure time to exchange for ticket/boarding pass before proceeding to the boarding terminal. Failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.|
|What to bring/wear||● Motion-sickness medicine (if required)
● Dressing code (smart casual)
● Comfortable shoes
● Light jacket/sweater for windy or cool days
● Money/credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||● Departure point and time is subject to change.
● The Master of the vessel reserves the right to refuse entry of a passenger onto the vessel and to require a passenger to disembark the vessel in the Master's sole discretion.
● Passengers must not bring any alcoholic beverages or illegal substances onto the vessel.
● If you have infants, like an airline, you must book and declare at time of booking (even if they are free of charge), as they must be included in the manifest. If infants are booked in advance, the crew will facilitate extra space for stroller or pram on request. No meals provided for free of charge infants.
【Sydney Harbour Highlight Cruise】with Softdrink
Start the fantastic journey with a glass of softdrink. Welcome aboard Sydney's best value for money sightseeing cruise. See all the famous Sydney Harbour landmarks and Sydney Harbour Bridge where may spot climbers waving from the top of the bridge.
- Minimum 1 hour 15 minute cruise
- One glass of softdrink per person
- Main Harbour sights
- GPS Commentary
- Million dollar views
● If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.