- Gold Coast
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Entry Ticket
1 Key Facts
- 1. Entry to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- 1. Transport from/to hotel
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Address||28 Tomewin Street, Currumbin QLD 4223, Australia|
|How to get there||● By Car
- From the south:
Travel along the Pacific Highway onto the Gold Coast Highway at Coolangatta. Then follow the Gold Coast Highway to Currumbin and turn right at the traffic lights onto Tomewin Street.
- From the north:
Travel south on the Gold Coast Highway to Currumbin. Turn left at the lights onto Tomewin Street.
- From the M1 Motorway:
Travel on the M1 Motorway, take exit 95 to Stewart Road. Turn onto the Gold Coast Highway, then turn right onto Tomewin Street.
- This is a dedicated car park on Tomewin Street - open from 07:30 until 17:30pm (except on event days). Car park fees apply. Alternatively there is free street parking.
● By Public Transport
- Please visit https://translink.com.au/ for full details
Escape and explore this iconic Gold Coast wildlife sanctuary. Immerse yourself into the wonder and natural beauty of 27 hectares of Currumbin rainforest, wandering through open animal enclosures, feeding kangaroos and cuddling koalas along the way. Experience the wild lorikeet feeding, free-flight bird shows and Aboriginal performances. With planned outdoor themed playgrounds such as Wild Island, there is plenty of entertainment for kids to enjoy as they tour the sanctuary on a miniature train. Retreat and become lost in this serene park, and leave with a deep understanding of local heritage, native wildlife and conservation.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If no show, no refund.