- Gold Coast
- Sea World Scenic Helicopter 5 minutes Flight (Flight Only, No Entry to Sea World)
1 Key Facts
- 5 Minutes Scenic Helicopter Flight
- 1. Admission to Sea World
- 2. Transport from/to hotels
- 3. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 4. Souvenirs
- 5. Travel Insurance
|Address||Seaworld Drive, Main Beach Gold Coast QLD 4217 Australia|
|How to get there||Sea World Helicopters are located a short 5 minutes from the heart of Surfers Paradise, right on the beautiful Broadwater at Sea World Theme Park. You can access Sea World Helicopters via a side entrance next to Sea World Whale Watch or from within Sea World if you have park entry.
By Car -
From Surfers Paradise beach, drive along the Gold Coast Highway north and follow the signs to Sea World. From Southport, cross the Southport Bridge, turn left and follow the signs. If you're travelling from Brisbane, follow the signs to the Pacific Motorway and the Gold Coast, take the Smith Street exit and follow the signs.
There are plenty of free car parking spaces available at Sea World's front entrance. Reserved parking is also available for disabled guests adjacent to the main gate.
|Check-in requirements||For helicopter flight, please ensure you arrive at the check in counter at least 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time to allow enough time to check in. Passengers that fail to arrive before this time may be classified as no-show.|
|Other info||【Important Post-Covid Service Information】
- Theme Parks will be operating at 50% capacity and are unable to guarantee entry to Theme Parks on any given day. Please check the relevant park websites before arriving as Theme Parks will communicate on the home page if it is approaching or at capacity. Theme Parks will also require all guests to download and load their entry tickets onto the Village Roadshow Theme Parks app (https://themeparks.com.au/download-app) to assist with contactless entry at theme parks, contact tracing and to encourage virtual queueing on rides. Some attractions, experiences, shows, meet and greets, food and retail outlets may be modified or temporarily unavailable in order to deliver on the COVID Safe commitment to guests, team members and the government.
- To ensure the safety of guests and team members, Theme Parks encourage contactless payments. All guests are requested to pay using a valid credit or debit card.
- Guests can expect changes to attractions, outlets and entertainment offerings in order to comply with physical distancing guidelines.
* Sea World Helicopters
- Prior to arrival, passengers are advised to complete a short Sea World Helicopters QR-Code COVID questionnaire. This QR Code will be provided upon request over the telephone, automatically sent to you when pre-booking a flight and is also available at the terminal entrance.
- Upon arrival, passengers will sign in with their details and will be required to undertake a temperate test for the safety of other guests and staff. Passengers will then be either seated at a numbered table or taken into the briefing room with a maximum capacity of 7 people.
- Passengers are supplied with personal, onetime-use-only face masks and cotton gloves prior to entry into the facility.
- Pilots are required to wear face masks and gloves.
- Helicopter and internal touchpoints, such as headsets are sanitised prior to every flight, with high touch surfaces regularly wiped down using alcohol-based disinfectant wipes.
● Tickets are restricted by distribution agreements and not to be used by Australians or New Zealanders. If you are Australian or New Zealand Residents or your nationality is Australian or New Zealand, please do not purchase this ticket. Patrons may be requested to present photo ID upon admission and this ticket will be rejected due to the above reason, however no refund will be offered under such circumstances.
● Your selected time of flight is indication only. It may be different to what is confirmed by The Service Provider. Please refer to your booking email regarding confirmed time of flight. Please contact us immediately if you find the booked time is not suitable.
Sea World Helicopters
Enjoy a 5 minute joy flight that will give you a bird's eye view of Sea World and Sea World Resort, then north around the stunning Southport Seaway to the Southern tip of Stradbroke Island.
Sea World Helicopters operate two identical AS350 B2 Squirrels. These luxurious and spacious helicopters offer our customers the opportunity to travel or complete their aerial operation in the utmost comfort. Its flexibility makes it a very sought after helicopter capable of performing a wide range of services including passenger transportation, aerial work, observation, tourist flights and furthermore, its wide cabin and panoramic view ensures optimum visibility for both passengers and crew. Our aircraft have a low skid configuration which gives greater accessibility for passengers with disabilities.
Sea World Helicopters specialise in providing high quality scenic tours throughout and beyond Southeast Queensland
These sleek and fast aircraft are perfect for scenic tours, and also offer incredible stability and safety for aerial filming/photography
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If no show, no refund.