- Gold Coast
- Gold Coast Premium Broadwater Adventure Tour with No Transfers
1 Key Facts
- 1. 55 Minutes Jet Boat Tour
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
- 5. Any optional extra items (including but not limited to photo packages) that are not included in the standard admission. All optional extra items are at own expense.
|Depature point||● Departs: daily*, all year round
* Tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December)
● Departure Point: Mariner's Cove Marina (Address: Shop 7b, 60 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach QLD 4217)
● Departure Time^: 09:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00
^ Departure times are reference only and subject to availability
|Address||Shop 7B, Mariners Cove Marina, 60 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach QLD 4217, Australia|
|How to get there||● By Car
Located approximately 5km north of Surfers Paradise, takes about 10 minutes; approximately 26km north of Coolangatta Airport, takes about 40 minutes; approximately 85km south of Brisbane Airport, takes about 1 hour 10 minutes.
- [Free] Onsite parking available
● By Public Transport
The closest Bus Stop is Seaworld Dr at Mariners Cove Station
Please check the Transport QLD timetables (https://translink.com.au/) for more details to plan your trip.
|Reconfirmation requirements||Please be advised you are required to contact The Service Provider 48 hours prior to the travel date during business hours to reconfirm your booking, departure location and time, and boarding time with your confirmation number. Please adjust your travel plan according to the details given by The Service Provider at time of reconfirming.|
|Check-in requirements||Please arrive at the ticket office 30 minutes prior to the departure time to exchange for ticket/boarding pass before proceeding to the boarding terminal. Regrettably, failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.
If you are not familiar with the area or travelling on a weekend or local public holidays / school holidays, please make sure you've checked your timetable or driving route beforehand, and allow extra travelling time for unexpected delays to ensure you do not miss your check in
|What to bring/wear||● Motion-sickness medicine (if required)
● Comfortable shoes
● Light jacket / sweater for windy or cool days
● Money / credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||【Important Post-Covid Service Information】
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions capacity on Paradise Jet Boating Tours will be limited. All passengers will be allocated seats at the time of boarding.
- If you have any symptoms including Fever, Coughing, Sore throat, Fatigue or Shortness of breath, please advise the service provider to reschedule your tour.
● The maximum is 29 person in each group.
● Children under 4 years old are not permitted. An adult Passenger must accompany children under 10 years of age.
● The Passenger must not participate in the ride whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
● The Passenger must be in good health and free from any medical conditions that may be aggravated by the activities conducted by The Service Provider. The Passenger must seek medical advice if uncertain. Any Passenger, who is pregnant, suffers from back, neck or heart conditions, or has previous injuries are strongly advised not to ride.
● The Service Provider reserves the right to cancel any service as a result of weather conditions, insufficient reservations or any other unforeseen event or circumstances.
Gold Coast Premium Broadwater Adventure Tour with No Transfers
Experience this premium "Broadwater Adventure" ride - 360° spins, high-speed drifting, power slides, beach-buzzing and other exciting manoeuvres through the beautiful waterways….it's 55 minutes of 'full-on' fun and adventure mixed with wonderful scenery and sightseeing.
Offering unique "JETcam" onboard filming systems….take your ride home on USB, show your friends and re-live your adventure (at own costs)!
Providing the longest Jet Boat rides on the Gold Coast: faster boats + more thrills & excitement + over 35km of spectacular scenery = AMAZING VALUE.
The only adventure ride accessing Moreton Bay Marine Park with the magic of wild dolphin spotting and Sovereign Island’s amazing waterfront mansions.
Suitable for children from only 4 years old, this is a 'must-do' activity for the whole family.
When other rides reach Wavebreak Island and turn for home, the fun of our “Broadwater Adventure” is just beginning....and continues on for another 30km!!!
- 55 minutes & 35 kilometres of adventure. Departing directly into the Broadwater at Main Beach, beside SeaWorld.
- The only ride accessing exclusive areas of the Broadwater and the protected Moreton Bay Marine Park.
- Experience the magic of seeing dolphins in the wild… and cruise by Sovereign Island’s amazing waterfront mansions.
- All of the thrills, spins, slides, drifting and other exciting manoeuvres that jetboats are famous for.
- The best mixture of experiences…making this the best valued jetboat tour on the Gold Coast.
- Departs every hour, on the hour 9am to 4pm - 7 days.
● If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.
1) you need to hold on at all times.
2) If someone drops something and it hits you in the head that would be dangerous.