- Sydney Harbour 1.5 Hours City Sights and Sunset Cruise Departs from Circular Quay
1 Key Facts
- City Sights and Sunset Cruise (1 hour and 30 minutes)
- 1. Transport from/to hotels
- 2. Food & beverages not listed as Inclusions
- 3. Souvenirs
- 4. Travel Insurance
|Depature point||● Departs: Daily*
* Tour does not run on New Year's Eve (31 December)
● Departure Point^: Eastern Pontoon, Circular Quay (Address: 7 Macquarie St, Sydney NSW 2000)
^ Please check with the staff at the Ticket Office for precise boarding location.
● Departure Time#: 17:00, 18:30, 20:00
#Departure times are reference only, may vary seasonally and subject to availability.
● Return Time: 18:30, 20:00, 21:30
|Address||Eastern Pontoon, Circular Quay|
|How to get there||● By Foot
Eastern Pontoon, Circular Quay is a 5-minute walk from Circular Quay station. From Circular Quay Station walk east, towards the Opera House, you will find the wharf on the left hand side, in front of the toaster buildings.
● By Car
Wilson Parking owns and operates the Sydney Opera House Car Park, which is a public car park serving Sydney Opera House visitors and ticket buyers, as well as visitors to Circular Quay. The car park is located at 2 Macquarie Street (Northern end), with vehicular access adjacent to the Sydney Opera House Forecourt. Parking fees apply.
|Check-in requirements||Please arrive at the ticket office 30 minutes prior to the departure time to exchange for ticket/boarding pass before proceeding to the boarding terminal. Failure to arrive before this time will most likely be classified as no-show and result in forfeiting the booking and it cannot be refunded or transferred.|
|What to bring/wear||● Motion-sickness medicine (if required)
● Protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, and sunglasses
● Comfortable shoes
● Light jacket/sweater for windy or cool days
● Camera (waterproof)
● Money/credit card for optional purchases
|Other info||Drinks and snacks are available for purchase from at the on board bar. *Please note the bar is cashless, card payments only.|
Sydney Harbour 1.5 Hours City Sights and Sunset Cruise Departs from Circular Quay
The Ultimate Sydney Experience!
Enjoy breathtaking views of the world-famous Sydney Harbour sights, including the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House. Take in Sydney's skyline from the outside viewing area, watch the sunset or admire the harbour lights. With departures available from both Darling Harbour and Circular Quay the City Sights & Sunset cruise is the perfect addition to your afternoon or evening.
The City Sights & Sunset Cruise is here to show Sydney locals and visitors alike, the very best this beautiful city has to offer. This relaxing Sydney Harbour cruise is suitable for the whole family but equally enjoyable if you are a couple or with a small or large group of friends. Drinks and snacks are available for purchase (at own expense) from the friendly crew at the on board bar (please note the bar is cashless, card payments only).
Your Sydney Harbour Cruise Includes:
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase (at own expense) at the on board bar (please note the bar is cashless, card payments only)
- Iconic sights of Sydney Harbour with unique photo opportunities
- Ambiance music
- Ultra-modern catamaran with two large open deck viewing areas
- Climate control interior to ensure maximum comfort
● If you cancel at least 21 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. ● If you cancel between 0 and 20 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. ● If no show, no refund.
1. Take medication if susceptible to motion sickness – these can be purchased at any pharmacy.
(Note: Make sure to follow medication instructions, some medications require a few hours to become effective)
2. Enjoy a light meal prior to the trip or wait to eat until afterwards – heavy foods can be uncomfortable on the high seas.
(Note: Bringing meals on board is unadvisable; eating during a swell can cause nausea, and the rocking boat can make eating unmanageable and messy)
We also offer ginger tablets onboard, which act as a natural stomach settler if nausea occurs. However, onboard tablets should not be solely considered for seasickness prevention, as they do not prevent or treat seasickness.